• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheers from France !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheers from France !

Hello there !

Thank you for letting me being a member of this forum ! I'm Clement, 40yo man from south France, I'm a mechanical enthusiast since the childhood, I always been passionate for cars, busses, trucks, RVs, and everything which can be motorized and beautifully designed

First, sorry if my english is approxymate, I try to not use an online traductor

I'm a proud owner of an american one of a kind classic motorhome, a 1988 Vogue 3 that I bought in the NY state then imported here there are quite 4 years ago. I try to keep it as beautiful as possible, that's why I'm here!

That kind of motorhome is not common here, and most of the people I met were not really aware about polishing an RV and says me that I can't do anything except repaint or wrap the colored parts. Anyway, I'll tell more about me and why I'm here later in the RV section of this forum !

Bye for now !

Clement

Re: Cheers from France !

Welcome and enjoy the community!

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');