• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Meguiar's recommends polishing paint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank your very much!
    Rangerpowersports.com
    Ranger72

Comment

Same thing goes on with the Pentium and the AMD people. Its a by product of the internet.

Too bad quality people get targeted by people with issues.

Comment

Quote: Too bad quality people get targeted by people with issues.

A hard fact to accept when your sole intention is to provde factual information to help others . .
        JonM
        ~ Providing unbiased advice that Professional and Enthusiast Detailer’s Trust ~ Blog – http://togwt1980.blogspot.com

Comment

Great thread Mike. I always find this kind of information interesting. Don't hear much about single stage paint now a days since most everything is clearcoated. I always love how even neglected single stage paint can clean up to like new condition.

Comment

I would just like to use this opportunity to say thanks to Mike, 2hotford and everyone else here who contributes. I've learned so much by coming here and reading all the posts. My questions have always been answered and on occasion I've even added my 2 cents. I really enjoy reading posts here and consider this forum a valuable resource.

Thanks again,
            Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Weed
              I would just like to use this opportunity to say thanks to Mike, 2hotford and everyone else here who contributes. I've learned so much by coming here and reading all the posts. My questions have always been answered and on occasion I've even added my 2 cents. I really enjoy reading posts here and consider this forum a valuable resource.
              I second that

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');