• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Meguiars Discount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Meguiars Discount

I will be palcing about a $250 - $300 order with meguiars online or by phone, not sure which one yet but might have to do it by phone because of the accent dressing. Is there any kind of discount i can recieve?? ALso, this is a personal order.

thanks,
    Jon

hoep to hear from you lynn

It's Friday and everyone has left the office. Mike will check into it next week...

Lynn
    Lynn Matthews

Comment

Re: A Meguiars Discount

Originally posted by n1976jmk
      I will be palcing about a $250 - $300 order with meguiars online or by phone, not sure which one yet but might have to do it by phone because of the accent dressing. Is there any kind of discount i can recieve?? ALso, this is a personal order.

thanks,
      Jon

Ask them about the monthly specials (If any are availible) & the free T- Shirt for placing such a big order....I'll bet you get free shipping too.

The magazine says the 1st 1000 orders over $200.00 will receive the T-Shirt AND the Ultimate Organizer for free.
      Last edited by rusty bumper; Apr 16, 2004, 09:15 PM.
      r. b.

Comment

any word on this... lynn??

Comment

Still working on it. I will see what I can find out tomorrow...

Lynn
          Lynn Matthews

Comment

? anything...

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');