• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blinded by the Shine!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Blinded by the Shine!

I was inspired to do my boat after reading this. It is a 2004 Bass Tracker with alot of neglect. It is about as good or finished as its going to get for the rest of the winter.

The boat is in its final resting place until the spring and just weeks after finishing up, ive noticed the rain leaving stains. Is there anything i can use to prevent it from getting faded or stained?

Comment

Hey,

Thanks for the comments.

I tested out Meg's Metal Guard which leaves a durable finish. It does require light coats sprayed on as thicker coats tend to orange peel on the surface. Otherwise, it seems to have lasted extremely well.

Tim
      Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

wowwwwww

if meg would make a toothpaste we all have wowwww teeth
        alberto gorin
        known as gorin002

Comment

I was just thinking of Tim's boat the other day and had to dig up this thread. I am also giving it a bump to the top because this is just to good to be lost for over 5 years now.
          Scott

Comment

Originally posted by BlueZero View Post
            I was just thinking of Tim's boat the other day and had to dig up this thread. I am also giving it a bump to the top because this is just to good to be lost for over 5 years now.

It is awesome!
            Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
            Andy M. Moderator

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');