• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another satisfied NXT user

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another satisfied NXT user

I just tried the NXT liquid wax and have to say I am extremely impressed by this stuff!

Like most wax, it goes on very easy but that's where the similarities stop. This wax comes off easy too!!! And it has a great smell. All that's left to do is test it's durability and I'm doing that now. It rained last night and my truck is beading away!

This is by far, the best wax I've ever used.

I use many other Mequiars products and I'm pleased with all of them.

Keep up the great work guys,

Bob
    Bob
    http://www.348-409.com/

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the kind words about our new NXT Tech Wax. Just out of curiosity, what did you apply the NXT Tech Wax to?

Your Chevelle perhaps?

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Hi Mike, unfortunately the Chevelles aren't ready for wax yet but my daily driver 1969 Chevy stepside was. I used Meguiars products to get it looking good after I painted it last year and this weekend gave it a good polish and wax.

I didn't snap any pics after waxing but here is what it looks like:

At the end of the summer I plan on waxing my black 66 Impala once the paint cures using the same NXT wax. Mequiars products has it looking like a million bucks already!

Bob
      Bob
      http://www.348-409.com/

Comment

Wow!

Now that's a nice looking stepside! I'm a big fan of older chevy trucks like yours, I have my share too. Thanks for sharing...

Nice Bowtie tailights by the way...
        Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');