• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super Autobacs Second Anniversary Celebration - This Weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tomorrow's the day! We got one more c3/NXT Clinic going on at Super Autobacs Anniversary event being held tomorrow from 9AM to 6PM. We got 17 MINI's signed up already. It's going to be a FUN day!!!

Even if you don't have a MINI, come on by and say HI and check them out. It's a rare chance that we do our clinics in Orange County.
    Richard Lin
    ShowCarDetailing
    5548 E. La Palma Ave
    Anaheim, CA 92807
    toll free: 866 707 9292

Comment

I stopped by there this morning. Not much happening.....but they do have a lot of Meguiars products. I spent more than I should have!

Picked up the mothers powerball, more megs window cleaner, a megs wheel brush, some lexol and a megs slide lock detail brush.

If you need detailing stuff...they have lots of it.
      -Bob
      NXTti graduate, Meguiars Ford/SEMA Team

"All Corvette's are red, the rest are mistakes" - John Heinricy (Corvette Engineer)

Comment

Pix from the final Aug. 13 event are posted in the other Car Crazy thread.

Richard Lin
        ShowCarDetailing
        5548 E. La Palma Ave
        Anaheim, CA 92807
        toll free: 866 707 9292

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');