• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super Autobacs Second Anniversary Celebration - This Weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Autobacs Second Anniversary Celebration - This Weekend!

Super Autobacs Second Anniversary Celebration

Come join in the fun at Super Autobacs in Stanton starting each day at 8:30am and going to 6:00pm!
    • * Friday, August 5th and Saturday, August 6th
      * Friday, August 12th and Saturday, August 13th

Conveniently located in Orange County, on Beach Boulevard, just North of the 22 Freeway Directions to Autobacs

If your in the Southern California area, swing on by and join in the fun. While your there stop on by the Meguiar's booth and speak with a Meguiar's Surface Care Expert! Meguiar's Reps will be available to answer your car care questions during each Saturday and Sunday!

On Saturday, August 6th and August 13th, members from the C3.org Mini Cooper Club will be on hand detailing Mini Coopers throughout the day, you'll have a first hand chance to see Meguiar's products in action!
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

OK, I'll ask the dumb question.....what is Autobacs?
    -Bob
    NXTti graduate, Meguiars Ford/SEMA Team

"All Corvette's are red, the rest are mistakes" - John Heinricy (Corvette Engineer)

Comment

Auto parts super store like you've never seen before...

Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

I assume they carry a large inventory of Meguiars products. Might be a great time to pick up some volume products......like #21 in the half gallon size.....save on shiping costs.
        -Bob

"All Corvette's are red, the rest are mistakes" - John Heinricy (Corvette Engineer)

Comment

Originally posted by RDVT4ME
          I assume they carry a large inventory of Meguiars products
          yes, they do. but... they don't carry the gallon size detailer line products. they are pricey on some items, but overall.... they have more products than your standard autozone, kragen, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by rcknit
            yes, they do. but... they don't carry the gallon size detailer line products. they are pricey on some items, but overall.... they have more products than your standard autozone, kragen, etc...
            Thanks!!
            -Bob

Comment

As Mike posted, our MINI club--c3 (Cooper Club for Charities which does MINI events to support childrens charities), and does monthly NXT clinics will be there supporting Meguiar's. I've never been to Autobacs but have heard it's a really bad place to be if you shouldn't be spending money......

We'll be there detailing our MINI's using a combo of Consumer and Pro products and using our PC's. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

If you haven't seen our past clinics, check out the Show Off forum and search for c3 NXT Garage Clinics.

Richard
              Richard Lin
              ShowCarDetailing
              5548 E. La Palma Ave
              Anaheim, CA 92807
              toll free: 866 707 9292

Comment

I have been bad. I feel like I have been in a candy store.
                I went today to Autobacs (first time) during lunch time since it is about 3 miles from my office. Yes, they do carry a lot of Meguiar’s products as well as other competitors; even a huge selection of car care products from Japan.
                Besides from the normally consumer products that you see in your local auto part store, there have a larger selection of professional series, and Gold Class accessories.
                I was able to find Quick clay system, mild and aggressive clays, the reformulated #2, all the NXT line, and much more. I ended up getting a bottle of #39 and a 3-pack Supreme Shine MF. They even have the 5- pack on stock, MF QD pad and hair extractor, and the all the Medallion series. Sorry, I just got carried away.
                Prices are pretty much the same as retail price. I paid $7.99 for the #39 and 9.99 for the MF. Besides from getting the goodies, I was able to get a quote of a new set of (harder to find brand and model) tires.
                Anyway, this is a good place to shop. I guess they will see me there more often.
                Life is a journey, enjoy the ride!

Comment

Romulus

That's OK. Admitting your addiction is the first step in recovery.
                  -Bob

Comment

as long as I don't over do it Don't want to get in trouble with the wife
                    Life is a journey, enjoy the ride!

Comment

Saturday August 6 is just around the corner. Hope all of you can make it! It's going to be a lot of fun!! I'll have to pack pretty much my whole garage of PC's, chemicals, towels, banners, EZ Up's, I sure hope the schedule doesn't change!
                      Richard Lin
                      ShowCarDetailing
                      5548 E. La Palma Ave
                      Anaheim, CA 92807
                      toll free: 866 707 9292

Comment

Here's a couple of photos from the event last weekend...

I think OctaneGuy has a write-up from the Saturday Clinic he'll be posting with even more pictures.
                        Mike Phillips
                        760-515-0444
                        showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Mike

Will Meguiars be selling any products there? I was hoping to pick up some #21 (yep, I know it only comes in a large container.....but that is now my product of choice for my customers cars!).
                          -Bob

Comment

Originally posted by RDVT4ME
                            Mike

Will Meguiar's be selling any products there? I was hoping to pick up some #21 (yep, I know it only comes in a large container.....but that is now my product of choice for my customers cars!).
                            I don't think so. The idea is to support Autobacs and the products they carry in their inventory and I don't think they carry M21.

Richard Lin, aka OctaneGuy and his crew are planning on being there to give pointers on detailing cars and Mike Pennington will be there to answer questions on Meguiar's products.
                            Mike Phillips
                            760-515-0444
                            showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Thanks Mike,

I posted my writeup here:

Richard
                              Richard Lin
                              ShowCarDetailing
                              5548 E. La Palma Ave
                              Anaheim, CA 92807