• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My car cleaned itself!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My car cleaned itself!!

Was planning on washing the car this morning. As usual was not that dirty after a weeks use, but generally dusty etc.
    Had the car on the drive ready for its wash when it started to rain hard, so went inside to grab a coffee and put my feet up for a while. The rain lasted about 45 minutes or so & when I went outside it looked like I had just cleaned the car.

Last week had given it 2 coats of NXT Tech Wax after polishing it with #81. It appers that the rain had simply washed all the dirt off. I gave it a close inspection and all I had to do was give the lower side panels a light going over aswell as doing the wheels. Then I just dried it and gave it a quick coat of NXT Spray Wax & it looked as good as it did last week after polish & wax.

I have now decided to try the NXT Tech Wax on the wheels too, so it may be even quicker next week - the rain is pretty much guaranteed in an English April.

This NXT Tech Wax is so good I will have to find something else to do with all this extra free time I have

I also have found that once i got a couple of coats of NXT on the car it is alot easier to keep clean and shinning between waxes. It really does put down a good protective layer.

Comment

I get much the same effect on my truck, which has two coats of #16 on it. It certainly is a nice benefit.

Comment

You can add me to this list. With 2 coats of NXT and two sessions with the booster wax, my car just 'washed itself' of a week's worth of grunge in the mini-monsoon we had here yesterday.
        Don
        12/27/2015
        "Darth Camaro"
        2013 Camaro ... triple black
        323 hp V6, 6 speed manual

Comment

I complately agree, me and my b/f just noticed that too, and I soo love it.. I couldnt believe it at first.. Gotta love it
          --Marta--
          2001 Grand Am GT
          2002 Camaro

Comment

Re: My car cleaned itself!!

Originally posted by Glyn RS2
            Last week had given it 2 coats of NXT Tech Wax after polishing it with #81. It appers that the rain had simply washed all the dirt off.
            I'll throw my 1.18 cents worth in (I'd say two cents, but Uncle Sam has to get his).

Almost the exact situation over here as well. Put two coats of NXT wax over Meg's polish. Not very dirty, but dust covered. The rains came, which spurned those deadly tornadoes 30 miles south of here, and next thing I know, the car only requires a light once over with NXT Booster wax.

All hail NXT wax!!!
            Lew

"...will separate aircraft for food"

My Mercedes Benz S600

Comment

This is a picture of my 4runner after a rain. I have several coats of NXT on it. The rain washed all the dust right off of it. I wish I had a closer picture...just wasn't thinking of the car at the time...thinking about the cool rainbow. The 4runner is glowing though.

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');