• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E-Mail notification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-Mail notification

I am not receivcing e-mail notifications for post which I created or have resplied to. I have the e-mail option selected in my user control panel and select the check box at the bottom the message box. Is there a problem with e-mail notification system? Am I doing something wrong?

Eric
    Talk it over folks. Communication is the key.

--Jerry Springer

I have had the same problem, I thought it was just me.

Chris
    Chris

"Once a Meguiar's user...always a Meguiar's user!"

1994 Accord

Comment

I don't know what to say... I appear to get all mine...

Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

I've not had any problems here to speak of, but I think that I've missed a few at BCC before.
        r. b.

Comment

I still have not received notifications in my primary e-mail account. what worked for me was to open a G-mail account and change the e-mail address in your profile.
          Rich
          If you don't have Meguiar's in your hand
          DON'T TOUCH MY TRUCK

Comment

I have same problem.

I never received my original notification for creating the account from meguiars.

Maybe some email is filtering it as spam?

I checked mine and it has never been rejected as spam. All my spam goes to a bulk folder on main server and allows me to modify it or delete it.

Comment

I never get them as well. So if I don't reply to anybody you know why.

Come to think about it I did get them when Meguiars was upgrading their system a few months ago. I though great, but it was only for that day.
              Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Hey Guys, I haven't thought about it but I don't get them anymore either.
                2005 Trailblazer LT Majestic Red Metallic
                AutoGeek's 6th Annual Detail Fest & Car Show
                1st Place-Best Overall Detail
                3rd Place-Best of Show
                March 26th, 2011

Comment

Ditto!

I also have not received email notifications since the forums website (MOL) was updated a few months back. I checked my preferences and I am still setup for notification, as I was in the past.

Comment

I am glad I'm not the only one. I don't get the notice either. That's probably why I don't respond in a lot of posts! What's up with that anyhow?!
                    2007 Honda Odyssey EX-L (RES/NAVI)
                    1998 BMW 318ti

Comment

Hey,

Ever since Meguiar's Online was upgraded, there have been a few issues that seem to pop up once in a while. Hopefully the tech people will fix these issues.

On behalf of MOL, I apologize for any inconvienence and hope that these technical issues are worked out quickly.

Tim
                      Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Originally posted by Beercan31
                        I still have not received notifications in my primary e-mail account. what worked for me was to open a G-mail account and change the e-mail address in your profile.
                        Wonder what would happen if you changed it back again?
                        r. b.

Comment

Rusty

For a while (after up grades)I have used my primary E-mail account and have not seen a post from the Meg's site. After I viewed this post from Teak I changed my settings back to my G-mail account and now I have 3 post to view since last night.

I tired to see If Meg's is sending a notification to me from there end but as of yet I have not heard from them. If they can confirm that there sending a notification to me I can check with my service provider to see if there software is thinking it's spam..... the ironic thing is I don't get notifications from Meg's site but still get spam mail........go figure
                          Rich
                          If you don't have Meguiar's in your hand
                          DON'T TOUCH MY TRUCK

Comment

And here I thought I was doing something wrong, guess not.

This not a huge inconvience since I visit MOL almost daily, but is a nice feature which I happen to like.

Eric
                            Talk it over folks. Communication is the key.

--Jerry Springer

Comment

I too have not been receiving notification when create a new thread of subcribe to a post.

Andrew M. Parshall
                              2013 Race Red F-150 SCREW

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');