• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT Comments... WOW!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NXT Comments... WOW!!!

I'm new to these forums, so I'm not sure if this is the right place for this....

I have just started using the NXT Product Line. All I have to say is WOW!!! Washed my car last weekend with Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo & Conditioner followed by NXT Tech Wax... WOW!!! Today, got my hands on some NXT Car Wash, and the shine was incredible, followed that up with Speed Detailer and the shine was incredible as well. It also helped prevent a lot of the dust that always accumulated 5 minutes after drying. The interior was detailed with NXT Tech Protectant which gave it a nice shine and gloss as well as a nice grape smell. Tires were cleaned with NTX Tire Cleaner and then shined with NXT Insane Shine. All I have to say is WOW, I am so impressed with the NXT Line, that I don't think I will buy or clean my ride with any other product. In the past I have used 3M products and Mother's products, needless to say, the only car care products you'll see is Meguiar's NXT product line. Even my friends and parents were amazed at how clean my car looks.

Good job Meguiar's!!!

Seeing this is your first post, Welcome to Meguiar's Online!

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');