• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last Touch Gallon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Touch Gallon

I placed my order back in June...Last Touch was backordered...when should I expect availability??

Call Customer Care, they should be able to get you that answer as I don't really have access to ordering and shipping information, it's a completely different department from the online discussion forum.

1-800-347-5700
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Thanks for the heads up Mike...I am awaiting reply email from Chris Mills from megs.com/estore...just been a while and I didn't know if anybody here had same prob or any inside info

Comment

I had a problem with my order too.I ordered 7-9-05 and finally got it 7-27-05.Of course the LastTouch was on back order.Chris Mills said the computer system had been changed so the place was in complete madness.But Chris took care of it.Im guessing the Last touch is good stuff.
        2007 Mustang GT/CS white 5sp. named Cali
        Show Car Detail

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');