• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

head lights and tail lights..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• head lights and tail lights..

what products can I used on my head lights and tail lights? They have some minor scratching and also have some minor spots of containments. i'm not sure what they are but the plastic isn't smooth. any idea how i can clean them up and then make them shine?

PlastX is the best thing to start with.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

PlastX works very well... If you do a search for it you will find some before and afters.

PlastX

Here is a before and after the I did... removed the yellow and restored the palstic, wasn't perfect but greatly improved.

Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

for the weekly maintenance of my plastic headlight, taillight, instrument/dash panel I like to use a product called PLEXUS. Great stuff and the best part is that it repels dust.

I'll use the plastx maybe once a month or every 2 months.
        Armand
        ++++++++++++
        '02 Lex. GS 300/silver

Comment

PlastX is great stuff!

Got a sample when i brought some products from a memeber of the Meguiars UK forum and i love the stuff.

Used it on my tail lights too - made them feel as smooth as glass where as before they were slightly rough - nothing visual but there was a difference to the surface after using.

I've used it on my headlights to remove and unknown substance with couldn't be removed with anything else i tried but after 2 passes with PlastX it was gone!

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');