• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you believe I get paid for this!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you believe I get paid for this!?!?!

Here is another black BMW that had DISO (DEALER INSTALLED SWIRL OPTION).

We buffed out some deep scratches with Daimond cut then buffed the whole car with DACP. That was followed with DACP on the DA then topped off with #21.

It took two of us about 4 -4 1/2 hours to complete.

Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Wow!

Joe you're good and fast in that order... as are your trainees...

Folks... I've watched Joe work, and I'm telling you... he's good... (and fast)
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Thanks Mike,

I coundnt get a real good pic of the swirl marks. Can you see them in this pic? I added these red arrows to help point them out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
          Wow!

Joe you're good and fast in that order... as are your trainees...

Folks... I've watched Joe work, and I'm telling you... he's good... (and fast)
          I guess he learned to be fast in the corps!

Nice work Joe!
          r. b.

Comment

After watching those pic's Joe, my Cobra need's to be detailed badly. I have been getting lazy lately with my upkeep of my Cobra, since I am processing for Peace Officer State Investigator Alcohol Beverage Control. I have had little to no time for detailing my Cobra.

Comment

That car was done just west of the rail road bridge over Huntington Blvd near your place of employement. I am in that area all the time. First take out a 2nd mortgage on your pad then give me a call. LOL!

Comment

awesome work man, and the time. just nice and fast considering the process u had.

Watch me go crazy silly fresh.

Comment

awsome!
                  how many helpers do you have? 41/2 hours seems like lightning compared to me. great job on both
                  2019 GMC Sierra
                  1500 AT4

Comment

Man, that's just about the shiniest thing on 4 wheels. Great job, definately something to aspire for.
                    -Dennis/FromThisSoil

If anyone is in need of a company logo or flier design, don't hesitate to ask for help.
                    I can accommodate any budget.
                    To see a few samples of my work just PM me.

Comment

Those scratches were deep! If someone would have shown those to me and asked me to fix them, I would have told them to get some estimates on a re-paint!

Excellent work as usual! It would have taken me 2 days to do that!

Is that an M6? I didn't know they were out on the market yet.

RamAirV1
                      2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
                      2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

Thanks all for the kind word. There is myself and one assistant. Keep in mind "two of us" that work 4 - 4 1/2 hour makes 8-9 man hours.

Comment

Joe-excellent work as always. Nice to know you can count on dealer's inability to properly wax a car to keep you busy, eh?
                          Owner, Scott's Mobile Auto Detailing

Comment

Thanks Scott, Can you believe have have another request to unswirl another dealer swirled BMW!!!!!!

This time it is a M3 and the dealer is going to pick up the bill.

I will post pics.

Comment

Originally posted by RamAirV1
                              Those scratches were deep!
                              I *think* those were rotary holograms, not actual linear scratches across the hood. That's what it looks like to me in the pict.

Great work Joe! But with the "can you believe they pay me" I expected either a pict of you doing a burn-out in someone's ultra exotic, or firing the machine guns on one of those warbirds you do, or something like that.
                              1990 Corvette ZR-1 Bright Red with Red interior Hear it!
                              2002 Aurora 4.0 Cherry Metallic with Neutral interior Hear it!
                              1997.5 Regal GS Jasper Green Pearl with Medium Gray interior

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');