• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cleaning undercarriage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cleaning undercarriage

i have my frame and axles painted with click here and i was just wondering what products you guys could recomend that i could wipe it down with? also looking to put in on my shocks too. i'm just trying to get the dust off and to get alittle shine for car shows.

thanks for any info
    NA

I am very familiar with por15 (best stuff ever) When I do the undercarraige I use a 5:1 mix of superdegreaser, let it sit for 30 seconds then rinse with strong jet of hose. If ther is any residue, wipe iwth a terry. I then spray item that I feel necesary with some sort of dressing. I hae nver had a problem with por15 and a degreaser.
    Rangerpowersports.com
    Ranger72

Comment

what type of dressing do you use?
      NA

Comment

on the undercarrige, no dressing will last on a daily. I have used hyperdressing to hotshine tire spray (lol) and when ever any dressing is on metal, I like to really wipe it down after 15 minutes. Since this sounds like a "partime drive", try some wax to see how it reacts, (I have never tried wax on por15) If it works out well, then treat it like any other painted item.
        Rangerpowersports.com
        Ranger72

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');