• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

APC (All Purpose Cleaner)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APC (All Purpose Cleaner)

I am interested in Purchasing the APC (all purpose cleaner). What i was going to use it to clean my carpets and floor mats as i have already heard great thing hear about it. But i was curious if i could use possible a more concentrated version of it to clean the tires or maybe the wheel wells (has anyone done that what dillution rate would be best). Also i was curious could this be used on the engine if so what recomended dillution rate. and comments would be apppreciated.

Or if any one could recommend another meguiars product i would appreciate it I am just trying to keep the products simplified. Thanks. Greg.

Re: APC (All Purpose Cleaner)

Originally posted by 97t-bird
    I am interested in Purchasing the APC (all purpose cleaner). What i was going to use it to clean my carpets and floor mats as i have already heard great thing hear about it. But i was curious if i could use possible a more concentrated version of it to clean the tires or maybe the wheel wells (has anyone done that what dillution rate would be best). Also i was curious could this be used on the engine if so what recomended dillution rate. and comments would be apppreciated.

Or if any one could recommend another meguiars product i would appreciate it I am just trying to keep the products simplified. Thanks. Greg.
    Hi Greg,

I can't remember the exact dilution rates right off the top of my head, but they are posted on the back of the bottle.

If I remember correctly, tires & engines are cleaned at 4/1. And carpet is cleaned at 12/1.

But check the bottle to make sure.
    r. b.

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');