• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Checking In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checking In

I am new here and thought I would say hi. I am a car crazy guy down in Atlanta. My car passion stretches over a huge number of makes and models.

Currently, I have a Mallett 435, a 1997 Ferrari 355, an Acura RL, and a Honda Passport (daily driver). I recently got married and I have become more interested in detailing since this time. I find that I no longer have the cash to go out and buy all the car parts I want...but detailing supplies come much cheaper! I look forward to increasing my detailing knowledge here. This seems like a great forum!

Here are some pictures of the 435. I am not posting this in an effort to sell it to you guys, it just happens to be where I have the most pictures/info on the car.
    Mallett 435 Pictures
    I will try to get some pictures of the others up soon.

-GT

Hi GTScott,

Nice looking car! Maybe you can explain to everyone that might not know just exactly what is a Mallet 435?

Also, in the future if you want to share pictures on our forum, each member of Meguiar's' Online receives their own Photo Gallery and below is an article that shares how to and how not to place a photo into your messages on Meguiar's Online. If you already know then disregard the link.

How to put pictures into your posts
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Thanks for the link, Mike. I was not sure how you guys handled photos. Everyone does it a bit different.

A Mallett 435 is a modification package on a C5 Corvette. Chuck Mallett from Mallett Cars, LTD. builds the package. The package can be put onto a car or purchased as a turn key through Mallett. I believe that three main packages are offered: 396, Hammer, and 435. The packages each vary a bit but include stroker engines and complete suspension changes. The full details on the 435 package can be seen on the window sticker or on Mallett's website.

Mallett really sticks behind their work. They seem to put a lot into it and are always open to take questions from owners.

I am not affiliated with them in any way, have just been very happy with my experiences and dealings with them.

-GT

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');