• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customer service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer service

I just want to say "hats off" to Meguiar's customer service. I won't go into any details, but I recently had a problem with an order from Meguiar's. Meguiar's was extremely understanding and went beyond what I felt was necessary to make the problem right. It made me realize why I have been a Meguiar's customer for the past 13 years - not just for outstanding products but because the company cares about it's customers. Thanks, Meguiars, and a special thanks to Chris for your help.

In a day where companies seem to forget the customer, it is nice to know that one company still cares for its consumers. Keep up the great work.
    Bama

Hi Bama,

Thank you for publicly recognizing our Customer Care Team as I know they provide 5-Star service to everyone that contacts them but only once in a while do they get any feedback such as yours.

So thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Here's a recent photograph of Meguiar's Customer Care Hotline Team members.

Chris is the gentleman on the far right.
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Meguiars is a great American success story.

Their product is one that I could sell myself, since I believe in it.

A good salesman has to believe in his product in order to sell it.
      r. b.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty Bumper
        Meguiars is a great American success story.

Their product is one that I could sell myself, since I believe in it.

A good salesman has to believe in his product in order to sell it.
        That's why I'm going to be selling it. Very few companies will go above and beyond to get something right. Not only that, they make products I can stand behind. I'm also an Xpel dealer and that company has the same customer service as Megiuars. It makes my job so much easier knowing I sell for two companies that have top notch products and customer service.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');