• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quik Detailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quik Detailer

WILL MEGUIAR'S COME OUT WITH A GALLON OF THE QUIK DETAILER?

They do have #34 Final Inspection in the gallon size or Final Detail!?!?
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Re: Quik Detailer

Originally posted by chevyman2001
      WILL MEGUIAR'S COME OUT WITH A GALLON OF THE QUIK DETAILER?
      Meguiar's doesn't currently offer Quick Detailer (A-33) in a size larger than a 32 oz bottle. The part number for the 32 oz size is A-3332.

gb387 mentioned that Final Inspection (a Mirror Glaze/Professional Series product)(P/N M-3401) as well as Final Detail (a Professional Detailer Series product) are both available by the gallon and are wonderful products that are very similar to Quick Detailer Spray.

Give Meguiar's Customer Care a call at 1-800-347-5700 to order either product!

RP
      -The Final Detail-
      Lagrange, Kentucky
      thefinaldetail@insightbb.com
      CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY GALLERY

Comment

Get a gallon of the Final Detail. You will like it even better than the Quik Detailer.

RamAirV1
        2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
        2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

I like Final Detail and its available in gallon till they discontinue it.

Comment

Meguair's isn't thinking of discontinuing the Final Detail are they? Don't scare us like that! Seriously, I hope they continue to make it. It's one of my faovrite Meguiars products. Hard to find is the only disadvantage. I have to order it online. Here in the People's Republic of Indiana I can't even find NXT products, I have to order direct from Meguiars.

RamAirV1
            2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

Check this thread:

It isnt being discontinued but replaced.

Comment

Originally posted by RamAirV1
                Here in the People's Republic of Indiana I can't even find NXT products, I have to order direct from Meguiars.
                People Republic of Indiana!!! When I first heard of NXT and the intial results people were getting, I rushed out to the the 4 major auto parts stores to see if they would have it. Of course not, being those FINE Illinois People that they are. (side note: I will never be a native Illini, I refuse ) So, like many of us, I have to order online. But I notice I tend to save a lil bit, even with shipping if I place a decent sized order versus buying it in the store.

Good luck!
                Lew

"...will separate aircraft for food"

My Mercedes Benz S600

Comment

Thanks for the link. I had no idea. there is too much information on this forum to follow everything. Better to have too much information rather than not enough though.

RamAirV1
                  2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');