• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What to use on synthetic suede

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to use on synthetic suede

My car has a fabric that is relativley new to the OEM auto interior world, synthetic suede or microfiber suede. Are there any cleaners made specfically for this material?

It withstands dirt very well and I have no problem spots yet but I am just thinking ahead.

The only problem I have come across so far is that the spot where I rest my left elbow on the door is a bit worn (I have fabric inlays on the door) To prepare for this getting worse I already went out and bought more Synth Suede in black to replace the panel when it needs it.

I myself have 2002 Honda Civic Hatcback seats which have suede pieces. I use the Foot Locker suede cleaner used on shoes to clean stains. Try to post some pics of the suede to better help you.

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');