• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from the UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the UK

Just wanted to say hello, I live near Manchester in the UK and yes it does always rain here !!

I stumbled onto Meguiars products by accident after self inflicting some sanding marks on my BMW tring to remove some stone chips (see detailing101 forum).

I must say I have been extremely impressed with what I have read, so much so I ordered several products from Megs UK and imported a PC from the US.

Cant wait to start sorting my car out at the weekend - the hood (as you say in the US) is very embarrassing at the present time !

i will upload some pictures to show how i got on. hopefully achieving very impressive results like you guys - i cant believe some of the before and after shots posted on this forum , amazing.

if you are wondering the Black cat is my son's (age 4) favourite teddy.

Hello Black_Cat -- welcome aboard. Look forward to seeing your car and hope you have some tips to share. I have learned alot from these folks on Meguiars. My car is looking best it ever has. Good luck with your detailing.

Comment

As you have found there is some good info on here. Its interesting to hear from people in other parts of the world we all have the same interests keeping our vehicles looking their best!
      Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Hi Black Cat.

You will be amazed what you can do with the PC & Meguiars products.
        I got mine about 3mths ago - you won't look back.

I strongly recommend you get some NXT Tech Wax it is simply awesome.
        I got mine from here
        It is the only place in the UK that I know of that have it in stock.

Comment

Welcome to meguiarsonline.com Black_Cat! We're glad to have you aboard!
          -The Final Detail-
          Lagrange, Kentucky
          thefinaldetail@insightbb.com
          CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY GALLERY

Comment

thank you all for the warm welcome

Glyn RS2, cheers for the UK link, after a bit of surfing i also found this one http://extremecarcare.co.uk/index.asp which seems to be a main distributor for Meguiars products, has a large selection including the NXT range. Also check out meguiars.co.uk who have just updated their site and online shop (which i am told will be fully working soon) has a full range of products inc NXT. I will try out the NXT wax very soon, from what I hear from this forum its second to none.

Comment

We are glad to have you as a member and hope you enjoy the forum.

Lynn
              Lynn Matthews

Comment

Mike
                Mike Phillips
                760-515-0444
                showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

http://home.comcast.net/~american_ni...ed-23copy2.jpg

Comment

Working...