• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just detailed my 1995 Camaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just detailed my 1995 Camaro

Here are some pics of my 1995 Camaro that I worked on a couple of weeks ago. I will post some before and after pics here to show the huge difference in how much work I had to put in to make it more like how it should be.

I used: Meguirs Car Wash, Meguirs Tire Shine, Meguirs Tire Cleaner, eagle one alumanim polish, Meguirs Paint Cleaner, Meguirs, Meguirs Cleaner Wax, Meguirs Gold Class wax, and Zymol, and some meguirs nxt tech wax paste. And around 72 hours of work but look at how sweet it looks now !

Before

After

After: At a U(nited)S(treet)M(achine)A(association) Car show (1st Place in original muscle car)

And my Buddys Saturn SC2 that I did the same process too took about 2 days of dedicated work and late nights of wax on wax off

And him with his satty
    The Punisher: Those who do evil to others - the killers, the rapists, psychos, sadists - you will come to know me well. Frank Castle is dead. Call me The Punisher.

Great work and great ride! I am a big F-body fan, having owned two TA's. That is one of the best transformations I have seen. It looks like you got a brand new paint job!

This should be in the Extreme Makeover section.

RamAirV1
    2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
    2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

Wow...amazing work - looks incredible!

Comment

Looks great.. should get a trophy for effort as well...

At least it will be easier to maintain that look now, and get some more wins.
        2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Hey l337_haxs

Welcome to Meguiar's Online!

Great job!!! The after pictures are a huge improvement!! Well done!

Tim
          Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Well thanks for the kind words and the nice welcomes! . I have to owe alot of it to my uncle who used to own a 87 Buick GN that was always kept so clean that you could eat off any part on it, and the funny thing is that he always used Meguiars. So he reccomended me there products and said that it would help bring back the shine and original paint. Low and behold alot of time and work later it is all so perfect and is just such a sight to see sitting in my garage .

Ok well I will have to right up my process and then put it in the Extreme Makeover Section.

-Rob
            The Punisher: Those who do evil to others - the killers, the rapists, psychos, sadists - you will come to know me well. Frank Castle is dead. Call me The Punisher.

Comment

nice paint, good job ont he detailing.. but if you don't mind me asking... why did you get the blacked out/smoked/tinted headlights? i doubt light can get far from that..

Comment

WOW the rides looks very sweet.. youve won those price cup for best shining car on a event? they bet you should have one for that job you did there

Comment

Originally posted by LnkPrkSoldier
                  nice paint, good job ont he detailing.. but if you don't mind me asking... why did you get the blacked out/smoked/tinted headlights? i doubt light can get far from that..
                  That was my first question before I bought them. But the great part about them is that you can take them off at night. All they are doing is covering up the lights to give it more of a stealth look.

-Rob

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');