• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jensen Healey Preservation Society at Meguiar's!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jensen Healey Preservation Society at Meguiar's!

Jensen Healey Preservation Society at Meguiar's!

Meguiar's is proud to host members of the Jensen Healey Preservation Society here at our Corporate Headquarters for our Detailing 101 Class! We had a great turn out of cars and passionate and enthusiastic car owners!

In the morning members have a chance to drink some coffee, enjoy a donut and talk shop with fellow enthusiasts.

More pictures on Monday!
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

THANK YOU Mike! And THANK YOU Meguiar's!

Saturday's session was terrific. We had a great time and learned a whole bunch.

With your outstanding guidance and Meguiar's fine products we'll have the happiest Healey's (and Loti and MINIs and BMWs and Ducatis and Dodges and Toyotas and Hondas and...) on the road.

PC.

Comment

Meguiar's thanks everyone that participated last Saturday, it was a great group of people and I think it's safe to say we all had a lot of fun. Stay tuned as I'm getting ready to start uploading pictures from the class.

Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Mike, thanks to you and Meguiars for a great class and a great way to spend a Saturday! I learned the things I'd hoped to learn and tried them out on my Q45 Sunday. Looking forward to the pics, Kevin
        Falk Luxury Sports ~ Quiet Luxury®

Comment

A couple of fine examples of the Jensen Healey Sports Car that were brought to Meguiar's Garage!

Mike Phillips
          760-515-0444
          showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Hey Mike, we're going to order some stuff, but I was wondering when you gave the demo of the Dual Action polisher, did you use #80, or 83? Also, what is "PC" that I see everwhere on the forum? Finally, which is better, the #3 glaze, or the classic step 2 polish (this is to be used with the machine). Thanks! Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by FalkDesigns
              Hey Mike, we're going to order some stuff, but I was wondering when you gave the demo of the Dual Action polisher, did you use #80, or 83? Also, what is "PC" that I see everywhere on the forum? Finally, which is better, the #3 glaze, or the classic step 2 polish (this is to be used with the machine). Thanks! Kevin
              Hi Kevin,

I demonstrated M80 Speed Glaze

"PC" is the acronym for Porter Cable Dual Action Polisher, here at Meguiar's we refer to it by the part number it has in our system which is G100 or technically the G100a which comes with the backing plate and one W-8006 foam polishing pad.

Both polishes you reference are great products, typically the Professional Line products are our top shelf products. If you finish with the M80 Speed Glaze you don't have to use a dedicated pure polish if you don't want to as the M80 Speed Glaze contains a lot of the rich polishing oils already... (but you can if you want to )

Any of these pure polishes would be a good follow-up after M80 and before applying wax,

Deep Crystal Polish
              #3 Machine Glaze
              #7 Show Car Glaze
              #81 Hand Polish (comes in a quart like the M80 Speed Glaze)

Hope this helps...
              Mike Phillips
              760-515-0444
              showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

That's what I needed, thanks Mike!

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');