• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Run around at the warehouses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Run around at the warehouses

I hope someone high up in Meguiars is reading this. This attempt to become a distributor has been a CIRCUS. The problem is not due to anybody in Meguiar's. Jeremy Harding has been nothing but helpful, I actually feel bad for him because he's trying all he can. It's the people who you have in charge of the warehouses that are letting me down. Jeremy said he had been forwarding my information to them and it's THEM not contacting me. I believe he has put me in touch with two different warehouses (I'm assuming due to the change in area code of the phone numbers), one never bothered to contact me after Jeremy called telling them to. The other actually called saying he was sending me out an information packette, a week later I have nothing. I mail info packettes myself and it only takes 1-2 days to get to where they were located. Friday I called the number of the person who called to inquier where it is and whoever answered had no clue what I was talking about.

It's no wonder Meguiars has very little presence in WNY. I can't imagine wanting to do business with someone like that.

I hope no one at Meguiar's takes this as slamming them. Like I said, the people I have been in touch with affiliated with the company have been nothing but helpful.

Sorry to hear about the troubles you are experiencing. Which Meg prioducts do you plan on selling?

Is the warehouse in Rochester, NY or Buffalo, NY?

Eric
    Talk it over folks. Communication is the key.

--Jerry Springer

Comment

I believe it was both, the last phone number had a 716 area code. I'm actually located right inbetween Buf/Roch so I can hit up both markets.

I want to get the detaler and professional line. In my 10 years of detailing, I have not once seen a distributor stop by offering Meguiars.

Comment

Do you have a store? A detailing shop? Where is it that you intend to sell the Meguiar's line from?

Comment

I'd just stock things at my house and go around selling to dealerships. I already to go dealerships for my Xpel business, I figure while I'm there I can sell them their detailing supplies. All the dealerships I'm at like doing business with me over another dealer in the area and when I mentioned I might be selling Meguiars soon they all wanted to buy from me. I've got the business, just nothing to sell them....

Comment

I can't apologize enough for the trouble you're experiencing, I'm going to forward the link to this thread to someone I hope can help right now.
            Mike Phillips
            760-515-0444
            showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Is Meguiar's actually looking for people to sell product out of their house? No offense, but I think some of you have gotten the ebay mentality and forget that Meguiar's is a large company with a direct sales/training force and large distribution network.

Comment

If you want I could PM you the phone number for the warehouse which is less than 5 minutes away from me.

Eric

--Jerry Springer

Comment

I already called them, I left voice messages but nobody calls. If you want you can PM me the number and I'll hand it off to my account rep. I've had it with phone calls (not just this, car dealerships are horrible) so I have him do call my calling.

Comment

Check your PM's. I hope the information helps you with your business ventures.

Let us know.

Eric

--Jerry Springer

Comment

Re: Run around at the warehouses

Showtime,

I can help you out in your search for car care products to sell to dealerships.Give me call at 954-682-8444. This is my cell # in Florida. Or you could PM me.

Mike

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');