• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Detailing Supply and Sample Trading Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detailing Supply and Sample Trading Site

Hello Everyone! A buddy of mine made a site were we can all trade and sell detailing items. Its free to use, all you need to do is signup. We look forward to seeing you and your items there.

Greg
    Pinnacle Detailing

Wow very cool!! I have tons of stuff I want to get rid of!!
    Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Good idea but I can' t get it to work.
      Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

GREAT idea but will anyone send anything to the UK?

Bryan

Comment

surperior shine: what doesnt work for you? If you are trying to just trade something and it is asking for the starting bid put in 0.00 Let me know whats not working and we will get you up and running.

Greg
          Pinnacle Detailing

Comment

blr123: only if you woudl pay the shipping im guessing.

Greg
            Pinnacle Detailing

Comment

Originally posted by gregcavi
              blr123: only if you woudl pay the shipping im guessing.

Greg
              That's a given Greg.............the first PC that comes up I'll have good look at

Thanks
              Bryan

Comment

I tried to put some poorboys products up for auction,
                I registered, added all the info. and a pic.

Then when I hit submit it said my account had been suspended.

I did it all over again, same thing.

Comment

very odd? I know pappy the creator of the site is away tonight but he will be back tommarow. Have you tried making a new account? We will make sure to get you back up and runnign tommarow.

Greg
                  Pinnacle Detailing

Comment

Now it says my password is no good!

I will try to create a new account.

Comment

Sorry Superior SHine. THere is some small glitches yet we are working out. I will have admin privleges tommarow and can help you out if you still need help.

Also FWIW detail city totally shot us down on this site. They told us to take our trading elsewere becuase they didnt want to be held responsible. THey told us to go to ebay. THis is just like ebay but easier and free. Its kind of hard to see that happen after the time has been put into it and the money spent to keep it going. At least some people are taking advantage of it.

Greg
                      Pinnacle Detailing

Comment

I will certainly support it.

It isn't unusual for something new to need the bugs worked out.

I will see if I can login tomorrow.

Comment

Interesting... might have to give it a try.
                          Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
                          Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

I alway loved tradign products beucase its nice to try a little bit before buying alot of something. To bad meguiars stuff is all really great becuase once I get a tiny sample of anything I use it once and then find myself ordering it by the gallon size.

Greg
                            Pinnacle Detailing

Comment

superior shine - It looks like you didnt activate the your account via email. I think we activated it for you now. So if it doesnt work then check your email for activiatino but you should be good to post away.

MODS - Would it be ok to put a MOL banner on the trading site? Thanks

Greg
                              Pinnacle Detailing

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');