• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to put product on a DA Buffing Pad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to put product on a DA Buffing Pad

How to put product on a DA Buffing Pad

What is the proper way to apply product to the G-100 foam pad? In my case Deep Crystal Paint Cleaner, Deep Crystal Polish and Deep Crystal Carnauba Wax.

Secondly what is the best way to clean the pads or store them in a zip bag for next time. I only have 2 pads each and 3 types of product.

Thanks,

RonW.

Re: What is the proper way to apply product ....

Originally posted by RonW
    What is the proper way to apply product to the G-100 foam pad? In my case Deep Crystal Paint Cleaner, Deep Crystal Polish and Deep Crystal Carnauba Wax.
    You can either make an X pattern on the face of the foam pad or place a circle of product around the outside edge, either will work.

I think there are some pretty good threads on how to clean and store the foam pads, try looking in the G100 forum or typing the words, clean foam pad into the search engine on our forum.
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

thats a cool "car crazy" bucket on the shelf behind the guy.
      "always somethin"

Comment

Originally posted by refurbish
        Yeah, and look at all of that other stuff too.
        r. b.

Comment

The "X" and the "O' are very popular ways to apply product to your pad but I prefer the "SPONGE BOB" myself.

Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Superior Shine
              The "X" and the "O' are very popular ways to apply product to your pad but I perfer the "SPOUNGE BOB" myself.

You just gave away your secret Joe!
              r. b.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty Bumper
                You just gave away your secret Joe!

OOPS!! I knew I should have kept quite!!
                Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Sorry about that, Spounge bob seems to be on here at my house 24 hours a day. God save the one that changes the channel from my 2 year old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Lmao!!! Sponge Bob method!!!
                    Rangerpowersports.com
                    Ranger72

Comment

Joe,

You seriously need help!!!

Tim
                      Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

You use the sponge bob method too?

Comment

Nothing wrong with Spounge Bob. I wish he would work on my car.

I should make an appointment to drive to Corvia, CA and get my car Superior Shined.

Comment

Heh, and I thought one of the last things you would want to use on your car was a sponge!
                            Proud owner of the finest looking car in the parking lot.
                            Switch to Linux. Use energy efficient lightbulbs and appliances. Keep your car well maintained and drive easy to save gas. Eat less fast food. Call your mother and tell her you love her. Try flying a kite. Read a wikipedia article daily. Use Meguiar's.

Comment

Originally posted by refurbish
                              Just to clarify, "the guy" is Mike Phillips himself...

I like the bucket too !...
                              Bill Poirier
                              West Seneca, NY 14224

"until you can afford a great car, always strive for a great looking car"

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');