• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Megs wheel bright. vs. Eagle One Wheel Acid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Megs wheel bright. vs. Eagle One Wheel Acid

Does anyone know of any real difference between Meg's Wheel Brightner and Eagle One's Wheel Acid?

I have seen first hand the results achieved with Eagle One (a friend uses the stuff) I am impressed. After a little research here I found that Meg's has a similar product (so Im thinking it's similar - this is why Im posting this) the WHEEL BRIGHTNER.

I would like to know from anyone if they are familiar with any differences between these 2 products.

Thanks!!
    Armand
    ++++++++++++
    '02 Lex. GS 300/silver

I dunno...but both are acid, so make sure it is safe for your wheels, even if it works on a friends.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

This thread here makes for a nice example though:

Winter Blahs
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

That link did it!! That's exactly the results I saw using the Eagle One product. It's a done deal Im going with the Meg's product. Both cost about the same +/- $1.00 but the EO product would have cost me an additional $18.00 in shipping fees.

Thanks MURR
        Armand
        ++++++++++++
        '02 Lex. GS 300/silver

Comment

While you're thinking about wheel products, you should pick up the wheel face brush, and the spoke brush if you haven't already. These combined with wheel brightener are a knockout combo.

Comment

Travis, I have the wheel face brush and it works great. The spokes on my rims are wide enough that i can get an old wash mit in there and scrub away.

I did pick up this little "doo-hicky" at pep boys which turned out to be a pretty neat little tool to have in my arsenal. It's a lug nut brush/scrubber. My lug nuts are set deep in the rim and although not noticeable to most, i notice dirt & brake dust builds up in there. This brush fits inside and u just twist away then waalaa the dirt is gone. I Don't know if meguire's make a similar product but i just grabbed it on a whim while getting some oil.
            Armand
            ++++++++++++
            '02 Lex. GS 300/silver

Comment

all I know is I have wheel brightener and It is outstanding!!

I use it 3:1

Greg
              Pinnacle Detailing

Comment

That's a good before and after Greg.
                Mike Phillips
                760-515-0444
                showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
                X