• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bugs Bugs and more Bugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bugs Bugs and more Bugs

I believe it was my question last summer. And if I recall correctly the title was the same also, only I capitalized the last BUGS!

I used the fabric softener sheet and it worked beautifully. I keep some in my detailing bag all the time now... just in case.

Originally posted by J. A. Michaels View Post
    Hi everyone, last summer this question came up about the Fl love bugs. If I remember correctly the most notable suggestion was as follows. Take a fabric softener sheet, wet it and wipe off the bug splatter. I mentioned this to a neighbor after he came home one night. The next morning he went out there and all of the bugs came off. I could'nt see any scratches inflicted by this process.

Comment

Wet a sheet of fabric softener then go over the area before washing that should help.

Or user a Grout Sponge I have found it works great on cutting these off the paint.

People are using these for wahing the paint but I don't like them for rhat they marr but for bugs its Great.

Comment

Hey everyone, i hope everyone one is well....

I know this is an old thread, but everyone struggles with bugs sometimes...

I dont know if this is frowned upon amongst the clan but for bugs, especially dried on ones, i use APC diluted 4:1... works a treat everytime... I simply spray on to affected areas of vehicle and allow to soak for a few minutes then hose off with steady stream of water... Of course you will have to rewax the area but it pull everything off...

Hope it helps

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');