• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

last touch -56k no?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• last touch -56k no?

put a coat of #16 about a month ago....last week went thru touchless wash (for under carriage wash) ...today hit it with the last touch - review to follow

pics wise partly cloudy day (so not the greatest)

mods - do this belong in the megs pro detailer line section??

Comment

Great metallic pop and excellent reflections!

Your review of Last Touch should go in the Detailer Series Forum as Last Touch is part of the Detailer Series.

Tim
      Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Not bad at all!
        r. b.

Comment

I love cloudy day reflections!! Nice shine!
          Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

thanks folks...my review is in the correct section...I really like this stuff so far

Comment

I had some streaking problems when I did my Mustang before a car show last weekend. I used a MF to wipe it off, then tried two, and still had streaks. I gave up and wound up waxing it real quick. Is there a trick to this product?

It is the best clay lube I've ever used though.

Comment

Originally posted by showtime
                I had some streaking problems when I did my Mustang before a car show last weekend. I used a MF to wipe it off, then tried two, and still had streaks. I gave up and wound up waxing it real quick. Is there a trick to this product?
                I've heard of some other members having this same problem before with Last Touch.......Do a search for this product and see what comes up.
                r. b.

Comment

so far no streaking...not happy with the wally world spray bottle, I often wind up with heavy applications...but I have yet to see any streaking...maybe because my car is silverstone...but I still do not see any obvious streaking

Comment

Originally posted by showtime

It is the best clay lube I've ever used though.
                    Using less product is one way to help. The other is to wipe the area off with a second towel after you wipe it down. My trick was to hunt down a 5 gallon bottle of Final Detail, though.
                    1990 Corvette ZR-1 Bright Red with Red interior Hear it!
                    2002 Aurora 4.0 Cherry Metallic with Neutral interior Hear it!
                    1997.5 Regal GS Jasper Green Pearl with Medium Gray interior

Comment

Use less product or a adjustable nozzle on the bottle or it will streak.Otherwise its a great product and its on backorder again.
                      2007 Mustang GT/CS white 5sp. named Cali
                      Show Car Detail

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');