• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

m21 vs nxt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: m21 vs nxt

Here is a good reading starting at post #2: What's the deal with "Layering?"
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

gb387,
      sorry didn't mean to get OT here, but I will just add this;

20 is listed under the cleaner waxes, I think MP posted once the strength of the cleaner waxes once from the most aggressive to the least aggressive, but I couldn't find it. I did find where it states that it has a light amount of chemical cleaners in it, so it's mild in comparsion to say 66 or color X, but it does have some cleaning ability. IMO, it's a great winter wax to use because it's so easy to use and has great durability.

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Weed View Post
        gb387,
        sorry didn't mean to get OT here, but I will just add this;

20 is listed under the cleaner waxes, I think MP posted once the strength of the cleaner waxes once from the most aggressive to the least aggressive, but I couldn't find it. I did find where it states that it has a light amount of chemical cleaners in it, so it's mild in comparsion to say 66 or color X, but it does have some cleaning ability. IMO, it's a great winter wax to use because it's so easy to use and has great durability.

Tom
        Interesting.... might be one to try, kind of like you said a 'winter wax'. Seems I have heard it had light cleaners but never thought anything of it. Thanks for the info.
        Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
        Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');