• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you a 100% Meguiars user?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Are you a 100% Meguiars user?

Originally posted by Echelon View Post
    I'm 99% megs until my bottle of Mother's Back-To-Black runs out, then it's on to Ultimate Black and 100% Meguiars!
    I could not agree with you anymore!

Comment

WOW!! The post that will not die - LOL!!!

I asked this question almost 6 years ago!! YES, I still use 99.99999% Meguiars products!!!!
      Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

about 90% meguiars..the rest of my products are item that were on sale which I cannot pass up...however I would never use an armorall product..everything else is fair game if its on sale & Under $6.00

Comment

Easily more than half Meguair's; slowly replacing used other brands of some things with Megs as needed. One thing I just don't really like is the leather cleaner/conditioner combo spray (Gold Class?). I just prefer the 2-bottle set from Blue Magic. I think the leather feels better with separate cleaner and conditioner applications- plus, the Blue Magic conditioner smells better... Is that weird??

Comment

Yes, most except my tire dressing. I get that from the tire shop. They have this water-soluble dressing I like.
            I doesn't make the rubber shinny just makes it looks new. It's a blue milky looking liquid.

Comment

all but PC, towels, some pads, and convertible top protestant
              BMW ZSCCA Area Rep SoCal

Comment

I would say that I am 95% Meguiars

Comment

100% Meguiar's user
                  "If a sealant give you HD effect, a carnauba will give you the 3D effect"

Comment

My PC, towels, and glass cleaner (Stoner) are about all that isn't Megs. Oh my PC pads are Sonax because I got an unbeatable deal on eBay on them...

Comment

• All but my class cleaner and my DA are meguiars. Glass cleaner is Vinegar and filtered water an my DA I a porter cable

Comment

Over 50% of what I use is a Meguiar's product. The non-Megs products I really like are Armor All Ultra Shine Wash & Wax for my suds bucket. Mothers Mag & Aluminum Polish is an amazing product as well. I used up my Megs clay kit and went with Mothers cause the store had it at a great price and was looking to try another clay (heard Mothers was slightly more aggressive anyway).
                        Ray...
                        Graphic Designer and detail semi-freak!

Comment

All Maguiar's except that Turtle Wax is now making a great instant detailer and quick wax. I go back and forth on those... catch a sale here... catch one there.... I use a water based dressing on my tires also that I get from the tire shop. ...but my wax, is Maguiar's, interior cleaner, protectorate all Mag.

Comment

I've been trying out different brands, particularly the instant detailers. I've tried out recently a couple of turtle wax platinum series ultra gloss detailers and eagle one due to budget issues so i thought maybe I should try these alternatives even if its not on the same level as the ultimtate quik detailer or showtime detailer by miothers., honestly i find that it goes on easily and is streak free. Nice thing about it is that its priced quite low, and you do get a lot for the price. However, i feel that it should be repacked into bigger bottles. Megs and others usually size their detailers 650ml and above, the turtle is only 473ml, but even so i feel its still a decent product even without the high tech polymers in some of the more premium quick detailers.

Comment

Stoner Invisible Glass - Still the best EVER glass cleaner. Beats Windex, Eagle 20/20, Armorall, and RainX glass cleaners! Even beat the Nxt Glass Cleaner years ago cleaning up the streaks Nxt left behind! Am now experimenting with Meguiar's Perfect Clarity Glass Cleaner, we will see which i like better!

I still use Eagle 1 Wax as you Dry (or whatever it is called) because I bought it 6 years ago and still have it...

Tons of Micro Fibers that aren't Meg's

Turtle Wax Interior 1 Upholstery Cleaner Oxy (simply because Meg's doesn't have a product to do this on my store shelves... this product works OK, but not well)

RainX/Rain Clear (Again, no Meg's Product that I know of for this)

Mother's Powerball/PowerCone (again, no Meg's product for this that I know of)

Comment

i am a 75% meguiars user

megs: compounds polishes waxes APC cleaners interior protection microfiber towels

the rest:
                                portercable: DA polisher
                                lake country: foam pads
                                cquartz: paint coating
                                misc wolfgang griots autoglym

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');