• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you a 100% Meguiars user?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From now on I am 100% to Meguiar, because my car have never looked as god as now when I have tried these products.
    Black cars are beautiful

Comment

100 % Meguiars

Comment

About 99.44% Meguiars. The only things that are not Meguiarsw are the micro-fiber towelsand the pollishing cloths. Once in a while, I can't get Megs soap and have to us another. I usually go to therpy ubntill I can get it.

ED

Comment

I'm moving towards 100% rapidly.

I've always had old, used cars in the past, which never mattered much to me... in terms of appearance. Most of my budget, and labor, was spent keeping them running.

This past spring I purchased my first brand new car, and so now, no more wrenching. I can focus on keeping it looking good.

Meguiar's products really seem to be of higher quality. I have brand loyalty, when I find something that works good, for a good price, with a good warranty and customer service, I stick to it... such as Craftsman hand tools. Megs may not be the cheapest, but you generally get what you pay for, and it's not the most expensive either.

Added value with Meguiar's is these forums and the helpful guides. I used to work in a (new car dealership's) detail shop, and I've done many cars "on the side" over the years... but I've used this site to "brush up" my memory, learn some new tricks, and get a whole lot more familiar with the product line.

Comment

I use about 85% Meguiars...Stoners Invisible Glass and 200 Costco MF Towels are the only non-Meguiars products I own.

Once the last bottle of Stoners runs out...1-2 more washes, I'm switching to NXT Cleaner

Meguiars needs to come out with bulk MF Towel Packages and I'm 100% Meguiars!
            Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway.

This is your life. Choose to live it to the fullest.

Comment

mf's, glass cleaner, tire protectant, scratch remover are the only remaining non-meguiars items in my arsenal.

Comment

My MF towels are non-Meguiars ones. All the other products are Meguiars!

oh.. my polisher is non-Meguiars since they don't sell it (yet) here in Belgium.
                showroomglaze.net

Comment

I am switching to mostly Meguiar's product slowly but surely. Right now a lot of my towels are not Megs, along with upholstery cleaner, glass cleaner, tire foam / shine products, metal polish and cleaner, and various odds and ends. All my polishes, waxes, quik detailers, and wheel cleaner are Megs.
                  2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V Turbo
                  2005 Nissan Sentra SE-R

Comment

well........85, 83, 80, 21, 7, nxt paste, nxt spray, spray wax, scratch x, plasti-x, all meg brushes (6), QD, clay, water based dressing, endurance tire, safe degreaser, multiple pads, bonnents, I would say I am pretty much a Meg detailer. Love the products and the local service from Rick at AZ detailing... and my Porter Cable RO...

Comment

• Re: Are you a 100% Meguiars user?

I voted in the 75% range. But I predict that the percentage will rise over time. Only reason why it isn't 100% now is because I'm still a little green to all this stuff.
                      newbeetle.org /// durtydubs

Comment

Surely am a 100% Meguiars user and always will be!
                        Yusri Omar
                        Perfectshine Detail

Comment

I'm probably around 75% Meguiar's. I don't think I've used a better soap
                          than NXT car wash, suds last forever and excellent lubricity. # 21 gives
                          me the results I desire every time. Other Megs standards are Scratch X
                          and Color X, they are both awesome and at a fair price. I like NXT protectant
                          but other products are equal to it that I have used, so sometimes its what
                          ever is on sale. The same with glass cleaner, I look for a good auto glass
                          cleaner at a fair price. I like Quick Interior Detailer a lot, it cleans and leaves
                          just enough shine, and doesn't attract dust. If an interior is very dirty I
                          use Spray Nine. It is great on almost any surface and can be diluted as
                          needed. For dirty whitewalls or white lettered tires I use Westly's bleach
                          white. Mostly because I can get it locally for cheap and in bulk. I like
                          Megs clay and also Quick Detailer. I have used some samples of Eagle 1
                          spray Nanowax that I like very much. It goes on and off like quick detailer
                          and leaves a better shine and a bit more protection. It works well as
                          a topper over #21. I like it better than NXT spray booster wax which
                          can be finicky at times. A product that I would like to try is the Edge
                          pad system. I hope Meguiar's comes out with something like this before
                          I am ready to purchase. Meg's brushes, pads, towels and applicators
                          are second to none. I hope this was helpful.

Comment

Everything that I have for cleaning is meguiars. I have the trunk organizer in my trunk that keeps all my stuff in for any detailing I need to do. Quick Detailer, Glass cleaner, Tire shine, 3 microfiber detail pads, 2 microfiber towels and other usefull items.

Comment

About 80% of my cleaning and detailing products are Meguiars. As I point out to people at shows, that great shine on my cars, is care of Meguiars products, and the way they work, shows how they've stayed in business since 1901.
                              Ben Deutschman
                              http://www.slantsixclub.com
                              http://www.poci.org
                              http://www.1976transam.net
                              http://www.1960plymouthsavoy.com

Comment

I use both Meguiar's and Mother's, still have some Turtle Wax stuff which I'm not re-stocking.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');