• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you a 100% Meguiars user?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Are you a 100% Meguiars user?

All my polishes and waxes are meguiars, im ashamed to say this but i've found chemical guys glass cleaner very good, and i've 2 sonus der wunder buffing towels that im testing at the moment. that puts me at approx 95% meguiars.
    It's Zetec, not VTEC...

Comment

50/50 Car Aroma and Meguiars

Comment

i mainly use my meguiars car care kit, however i also use rainx(btw that is amazing stuff)getting ready to use a microfiber by viking products, and armor all tire foam and protectint. armor all is pretty good stuff, i would rather use meguiars but u know this stuff is pretty good well i have to use it up
        - INKO'S

~ What White Tea Taste Like

Comment

i use my meguiars car care kit for everything. however i also use rainx(btw is amazing stuff)getting read to use a microfiber by viking products, and armor all tire foam and protectint. i would use the meguirs but the armor is pretty good stuff and well i have to use it up
          - INKO'S

Comment

uggh srry somehow i keep getting doubles on the post its pessing me off.......lol srry
            - INKO'S

Comment

Everything but the cloths - don't sell them at any of the stores I shop at - looks like they aren't in Canada yet by the sound of some other posters. Even then I'd still by the green $10 "show cloth" I use for the final touch which is my secret weapon. I never wash cloths either I throw them away which is pricey but I don't want to use anything that has detergent on it.

Comment

I am around 90%

I like the Eagle One NanoWax. Everything else is Megs. including the wax I use the most which is their Cleaner Wax and spray on NXT. The only other thing in my "kit" is some Black Magic Tire Gel with the plastic applicator which is OK.

Hopefully I can learn more on Thursday about the Professional line of products and maybe pick up some stuff.

Comment

I've never been disappointed with any of the Professional Line I've used.

Originally posted by CWM3 View Post
                  I am around 90%

I like the Eagle One NanoWax. Everything else is Megs. including the wax I use the most which is their Cleaner Wax and spray on NXT. The only other thing in my "kit" is some Black Magic Tire Gel with the plastic applicator which is OK.

Hopefully I can learn more on Thursday about the Professional line of products and maybe pick up some stuff.
                  Ben Deutschman
                  http://www.slantsixclub.com
                  http://www.poci.org
                  http://www.1976transam.net
                  http://www.1960plymouthsavoy.com

Comment

I use about 99% Meguiars stuff. There are only a few items that I dont use that is Meguiars such as Simple Green when carpet extracting. Otherwise all my paint supplies are def Megs.

Comment

I use about 99% Meguiars stuff. There are only a few items that I dont use that is Meguiars such as Simple Green when carpet extracting. Otherwise all my paint supplies are def Megs.

Comment

80 to 85% Meguiars (pro line/detailer line)

I also use CAR products, 3M, Sonus, Zep, RainX and Stoner's products.
                        Meguiar's Fire/Rescue/EMS, member of the Church of the Highly Reflective Finish!
                        Waxworks Automotive Detailing

Comment

I use everything but microfibers can not find them in any retail stores.

Comment

Almost. Everything but MF towels and 303.

Comment

it's kinda hard finding some megs stuff from my place.

i also use 3M, Klasse, Zaino, Autoglym and Moms, for the towels, Microtex.
                              But that's just me. Hope that helped though...

Comment

Meguiar's for everything except I love Mothers' Back to Black for my Vinyl Decals on the Daytona.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');