• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pure Waxes vs. Polish/Wax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pure Waxes vs. Polish/Wax

I just got my G-100 today and extremely excited to tackle my car this weekend. As usual, I have some questions.

Seeing as how I stepped into the professional line of the Meguiar's products, is there any benefit to staying within that realm.

Right now my starting line-up would be after washing and claying:

NXT Wax

Would I be better served to replace the NXT with #26? NXT is an amazing product, and I have used it adamantly since it came out, but obviously, if something else in the Meguiar's product line can give me a better look, I'll jump all over it.

Both of these waxes produce phenomenal results if you first properly prepare the finish. The only way to see if their is a difference between them on your car's paint and in your eyes is to do a Test Spot on an area that is flat that you can look down on. For a suggested retail prices of $12.00 you might consider giving it a try.

Also read this first... it covers doing a test spot...

Topping NXT or other products
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');