• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carpet Cleaner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carpet Cleaner

I USE A HOME CARPET CLEANER FOR MY CAR.IT IS HARD TO USE IT INSIDE OF IT.IT WOULD BE GREAT IF THEY HAD A CAR CARPET CLEANER.

Actually they do, they are called hot water extractors and they are rather expensive. They are really geared toward professional detailers. Typically most home shampooers have hose attachments that you can use to do the car.
    Bob
    2001 Laser Red Mustang GT Coupe
    Click Here for pics of my Mustang

Comment

I use a Hoover Steam Vac with the hose and attachments works very well for me. Not the best for the pros but just normal use it works well.
      Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

If you wanted to get your carpet near perfection that would require one of those big azz professional extractors like this one for example

the ones from Rug doctor that you can rent work pretty good too. I use those about twice a year. They work good for me,,,deadman98

Comment

I use a Bissell little green to do the interiors on all of our cars/trucks. Works well for me, plus it helps get the left over carpet cleaner out of the fabric....

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');