• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT Tech Institute on east coast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NXT Tech Institute on east coast?

Are there any plans to do an east coast NXT Tech Institute class out this way?

With Mirka(USA) being headquartered here in Ohio I would think that would be a good place to put something together!

I know there are a few people that posted from Ohio,PA,NY, and NJ that would probably attend a class in the Cleveland area or even Pittsburgh.

I would love to attend a class but I can't justify (to my wife ) going to Cali for a day or 2 (or 3-4 )and spending the $$$!

With airfare and hotel plus the class it would be $1k easy.
    Now If it was only $500 and gas money I can do that without her even knowing !!!

Just wondered if it was a possibility or something in the works!

I GOT DIBS on a seat !!!!

We are working on dates right now (For Las Vegas), but as I've mentioned before... It's very difficult to pull the location, instructors, and date together to create one of these fantastic NXTti seminars. VERY DIFFICULT!

I can tell you this, though... I am definitely IN for instructing an East Coast event. I relayed my interest to Rod Kraft after he so graciously attended NXTti Sylmar.

As for Mirka being in your neck of the woods... I know! I am down to back them for an NXTti should they want to put one together!

Seriously now... How much interest is there for another NXTti? East Coast? West Coast? We tend to steer NXTti where there is a lot of expressed interest (enthusiast and/or distributor based).
    Kevin Brown
    NXTti Instructor, Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team, Meguiar's Distributor/Retailer

Comment

I would certainly attend an east coast NXTti. Please see if this is possible.

Doug Lucas
      The Detail Barn
      "Always do right - this will gratify some and astonish the rest."
      -Mark Twain.

Comment

I would attend if it wasnt hours and hours of driving! I wish I lived in cali, I would have attended allready!!!
        Rangerpowersports.com
        Ranger72

Comment

I'd attend wherever it was - coming from the UK, it's not going to make a great deal of difference to me!

Ben

Comment

Originally posted by iamwaxman
            Seriously now... How much interest is there for another NXTti? East Coast? West Coast? We tend to steer NXTti where there is a lot of expressed interest (enthusiast and/or distributor based).
            I'm up for an East Coast event. When? Where? Pretty Pleeeeeease!

Comment

Count me in as well!!!!!!!

California is, well, the other end of the earth when you are coming from Cape Cod!!!!!

Any one else?? Can we make this happen??
              G

"poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine."

Comment

East coast, please! Maybe somewhere between Cape Cod and Burlington VT
                1999 Ford Contour SVT
                Silver Frost/Midnite Blue
                1966/2760

Comment

I would be very interested.

Comment

I would love to have an east coast event!

- Chris

Comment

I have 4 or 5 that would attend a East Coast class.

Comment

Yup, Me too.
                        Brad

Detailing a Vehicle is very Therapeutic.

Comment

Re: NXT Tech Institute on east coast?

mirka in twins burg Ohio would be sweet.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');