• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Didn't recieve your Confirmation E-mail? Read this...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Mike,

I tried to register with TSR6 with my .edu e-mail, but I never recieved the confirm e-mail. Could you manually activate that for me? I'll stop using this account at which time, or feel free to just edit this account to TSR6 - whatever is easier for you, I'm not picky. I'm an admin on another forum, so I know what you go through with registrations and such. I just created this one to hold me over in the time being.

Many thanks,

Troy - TSR6

Comment

Originally posted by TroyS
      Hey Mike,

I tried to register with TSR6 with my .edu e-mail, but I never received the confirm e-mail. Could you manually activate that for me?
      Done.

I'll stop using this account at which time, or feel free to just edit this account to TSR6 - whatever is easier for you, I'm not picky.
      I deleted the .edu account.

I'm an admin on another forum, so I know what you go through with registrations and such.

Troy - TSR6
      You mean, in the words of Bill Clinton,

"I feel your pain"

Or as I like to say it,

"I feel your paint"
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Thanks Mike, I use "TSR6" pretty much everywhere online, and actually tend to see "familiar faces" across the internet, which is why try to keep the same "name," but at the same time wanted to post ASAP for help so I can go shopping shopping tonight.

It went through without any problems this time.

-Troy
        Troy - TSR6

Comment

Test

Comment

thanks!
            Once the tree drops,
            the bull*@#$ stops.

Comment

Grey splotches

I have a '97 T-Bird with only 32K and it is in perfect shape. But, it is not garaged. I wash and wax the finish regularly (at least weekly for the wash and bi-monthly for the wax)and for several years did a wax removal, glaze, polish and wax using Meguires' routine and products in the spring. Likewise, the beige leather interior, rugs, and door rubber are and have been regularly cleaned and protected since new. I also detail the engine bay monthly.

The car is dark blue-green clear coat (original) and from inside looking over the hood and from a distance, the paint is showroom. But on close inspection from directly overhead, the hood and roof have pale grey colored splotches beneath the wax finish that defy removal. These are only on the upper surfaces. The sides are perfect. I have used clay several times but the splotchy areas remained. They were/are NOT rough to the touch.

I live in Northern VA, just seven miles from Dulles Airport and a mile from busy I-66. I have mechanical buffers, but I have never used them as I prefer doing all tasks by hand.

Any thoughts on what I can do, less an entire repaint?

Thanks in advance,

Old Frank

Comment

a test to see if the post works.
                JC

Comment

Re: Didn't recieve your Confirmation E-mail? Read this...

When you register with a vBulletin forum most of the time you have to

--> Confirm <--

your accout by clicking on an account confirmation link sent to you at the e-mail list you provided when you registered.

This confirms that you really are the person registering and you have supplied a "REAL" e-mail address.

So if you have not confirmed your account, then please look for our Confirmation E-mail in your SPAM folder and remember, it's not our fault if it's in there, that is the work of your Internet Provider.

Thanks,

Mike Phillips
                  Mike Phillips
                  760-515-0444
                  showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

I can post now

Comment

That so cool! ...............

Comment

HI, my name is Ernie(Ernbob), was trying to attend the vintage vokswagen club of america-san diego at meguiars, however, new to this site and can't figure out how it works and if my sign-up for the show was accepted.

Comment

Here's the link to where the sign-up threads are

Sign-up Threads

Here's the link to your club's class - click this one and reply to the thread. Thank you. -Mike Phillips

Vintage Volkswagon Class

Mike Phillips
                          760-515-0444
                          showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Check 1 2. Can you hear me now?

Comment

Originally posted by tjgator View Post
                              Check 1 2. Can you hear me now?
                              We can hear you now!!

Now go post some information about yourself here: Introduce yourself

Ryan
                              Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway.

This is your life. Choose to live it to the fullest.

Comment

Mike would it be possible to change my screen name. I know when I signed up I screwed up by using part of my e-mail and you added the jjpre to it. If you can make it 08MKZ. If not I understand and will live with it. Thanks for your time and the wealth of info you give.
                                Bob(rgjjprejjpre)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');