• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stuff that I think while observing the cars of others.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do the same thing. I really love looking at black vehicles. Wash marks and buffer swirls are mostly what I notice. I have to exhibit real control when I see a high dollar ride with buffer swirls.

A simple treatment of the G-100 and #80 would accomplish a few things:

* fix most vehicles buffer swirls
    * due to the high volume of defects I see, keep me pretty busy
    * calm my nerves when I see a vehicle in that bad of shape

Now if I could figure out a way to approach the owners of those vehicles, I could make some real cash.

Comment

I went to a local Corvette Club gathering the other night. Had several sweet rides sitting around with the hoods up and everybody's backsides stuck up in the air while their heads were in the hoods.

I found myself walking around each one looking for the best shine of the bunch. Once that one was found I set up camp close to it and started up a conversation with the owner. Of course he was a Meg's user.
      Jeff Smith

Don't mistake my enthusiasm for experience.

Comment

I’m usually thinking they can’t beat my Nissan unless it’s a Super Bee like the one I just drooled over at a car show a few weeks ago.
        Then I’m thinking it should be mine!

Comment

Only sad note……….. he had orange peel.
          Why oh why do amateurs paint?

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');