• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how about this combo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how about this combo

i was thinking about useing deep crystal step one paint cleaner and then step two polish and then topping it off with nxt any advice?

Sounds good to me, I used 80/81/NXT this weekend, it was great. I posted pics over at show car garage. I think you will see similar results, deep, wet, paint.

Comment

i saw your pics very very very nice job you did on yuor car its not hard to tell that yuo take very good care of yuor ride

Comment

mopar... I did exactly as you want to do, worked very well for me. I liked the results, I did put two coats of nxt. I waited 12 hours to allow the first coat of NXT to set up and the second really seemed to add a little more depth. I also did us a Meguiars polisher to apply the products.

Only problem I had was the #2 polish was difficult to remove, I am thinking my bottle is getting old, its on its second year now. Its the first time I have ever had trouble with it.

More photos W/NXT and deep crystal steps 1 & 2

Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
        Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Great job on the Lightning! Don't get to see many black ones. Did you remove the products by machine also (with Ultimate Bonnets)?

NXT has been so easy to use by hand I haven't tried it with the PC yet. That looks like my next project.

RamAirV1
          2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
          2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

ramairv1... I removed the product by hand with some microfiber towels. I just cant bring myself to use the PC to remove the product. I have heard a sroty or two of lots of swirls after doing so, not sure if they used the Ultimate Bonnet.
            Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
            Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

The only things that don't swirl my Ram Air hood (black) are the Ultimate Bonnets, the Ultimate Wipes and DF Concours towels. If it doesn't swirl my hood, it won't swirl anything.

NXT is easy enough to remove by hand though.

RamAirV1
              2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
              2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');