• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New user - NXT line and compatibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New user - NXT line and compatibility

Hey Guys,

I went shopping last night and came home with some new Meguiar's products including the NXT liquid wax, spray wax, and various wax pads and microfiber polishing cloths. Currently, I've been regularly using Zymol cleaner wax every two weeks as a one-step quick wax and my silver GTO has a fresh coat on it right now. I've got two questions: Can I use the spray wax over the fresh Zymol? And in a week or so when I go to apply the NXT liquid wax, two coats 12 hrs. apart, of course, can I immediately use the spray wax to bolster the shine/durability of the already applied wax, or is this simply a waste of product?

Thanks in advance,

Mike

It is best to give each coat 12 hours to cure before applying more product.

If you are concerned, wax wait 12 hours, wax, wait 12 hours... then drive and or use spray wax as needed.

Zymol is pretty good stuff, BTW. You won't be looking at a huge improvement if any. However, Nxt is far cheaper and will give you the same results...probably.

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');