• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar's Katrina Relief eBay Store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiar's Katrina Relief eBay Store

To help raise funds for the people affected by Hurricane Katrina Meguiar's has opened a store on eBay, which enables you to get a great deal on the products you want while at the same time helping others. All profits donated to Convoy of Hope

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meguiar's Press Release
    September 15, 2005

MEGUIAR’S CONTRIBUTES TO HURRICANE RELIEF
    Profits from eBay to Benefit Disaster Victims

Meguiar’s cares about cars, but, more importantly, it cares about people. Providing financial assistance to the families who have suffered tragic losses as a result of Hurricane Katrina’s devastating aftermath is one more way that Meguiar’s will fulfill its commitment to “giving back.” Profits from Meguiar’s appearance care products and accessories listed on eBay will be donated to Convoy of Hope, www.convoyofhope.org, This non-profit organization dedicated to providing disaster relief in the United States, and around the world, is the Meguiar Family charity of choice because they have complete trust that Convoy of Hope maximizes every donated dollar. With administration costs provided by supporters for that specific purpose, 100% of the monies contributed for Hurricane Katrina victims will reach those who are in need and dependent on both immediate and long-term support.

Meguiar’s Katrina Disaster Relief Store, http://stores.ebay.com/meguiarskatrinarelief, includes a selection of consumer and professional automotive products, as well as shirts, jackets and other accessories. Every purchase will result in monies being donated to hurricane relief. This is a dual opportunity for you. While buying products to take care of your car, you will also be taking care of others by providing a resource for them to start rebuilding their lives. New items will be added regularly, so be sure to check back often!
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

I just went to the Meguiar's eBay store page and it lists 10 cans of M1611 for anyone still looking to add this product to their collection.

Here's the link,

10 cans of M1611 Professional Paste Wax

At the time of this posting, it's the 8th item down on the right hand column.
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Do you know if they plan on adding more products or is that all of them?

Comment

I'm fairly confident that more products will be added over time.

Did you see the deal for the 20 pack of Ultimate Wipes?

$26.54 for 20 of these microfiber polishing cloths....

That's something like $1.32 a piece plus shipping!
        Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

How big are those wipes?

Ive already ordered the MPPC and MPPP, excellent deals !!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
            I'm fairly confident that more products will be added over time.

Did you see the deal for the 20 pack of Ultimate Wipes?

$26.54 for 20 of these microfiber polishing cloths....

That's something like $1.32 a piece plus shipping!
            Hello Mike,

I know it's difficult sedning bottles with fluid in to the UK but would they send the Ultimate Wipes?

Possibly even QD, although I notice it's USA delivery only.

Thanks
            Bryan

Comment

Originally posted by RedSoxRacer
              How big are those wipes?
              They measure approximately 16" x 16", when you fold them 4-ways, they fit your hand perfectly. I really like this style of microfiber for applying leather dressings to seats as well as applying spray waxes to paint by dampening one side after folding it 4-ways.

When you consider they originally sold at $70.00 for a 20-Pack, getting a 20 pack now for $27.00 is great deal and a great way to build-up an inventory of high quality microfiber polishing cloths.

Remember, it's hard to justify a washing machine load when you only own one or two microfibers, with a 20-pack, (or two), now you can accumulate a wash load of dirty ones while still having plenty to work on your car with.
              Mike Phillips
              760-515-0444
              showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Blr123
                Hello Mike,

I know it's difficult sending bottles with fluid in to the UK but would they send the Ultimate Wipes?

Possibly even QD, although I notice it's USA delivery only.

Thanks
                Bryan
                It is U.S. delivery only, possibly you could get some kind member of our forum to ship it for you after you make your purchase?
                Mike Phillips
                760-515-0444
                showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Well I just popped for quite a bit of stuff. I've really reined in my urge to buy supplies, but the combination of great deal and worthy cause set me over the edge.

Tom
                  As the light changed from red to green to yellow and back to red again, I sat there thinking about life. Was it nothing more than a bunch of honking and yelling? Sometimes it seemed that way.

Comment

It is U.S. delivery only, possibly you could get some kind member of our forum to ship it for you after you make your purchase?
                    Hello Mike,

Do you mean BEFORE I make a purchase, I assume that it work like Meguiar's ship to the US it is then shipped to the UK yes?

Bryan

Comment

I am like a kid in a candy store.

I bought about $240 of stuff so far.

Easily worth double that.
                      Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Stuff is getting added as it sells out; the #16 is back up to 30 available.

Tom
                        As the light changed from red to green to yellow and back to red again, I sat there thinking about life. Was it nothing more than a bunch of honking and yelling? Sometimes it seemed that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Blr123
                          Hello Mike,

Do you mean BEFORE I make a purchase, I assume that it work like Meguiar's ship to the US it is then shipped to the UK yes?

Bryan

However you can make it happen...

I'm not involved with sales or shipping, this items are limited to shipping in the United States, if you can make your own arrangements for shipping, then through an outside party then I don't see where there would be any problems, but these are matters you'll need to work out.
                          Mike Phillips
                          760-515-0444
                          showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mosca
                            Stuff is getting added as it sells out; the #16 is back up to 30 available.

Tom
                            I called to see how many cans were in inventory in Tennessee and approximately 120 cans is the number I received. How many of these will go to the eBay auction I don't know, but I'll guess most or all of them.
                            Mike Phillips
                            760-515-0444
                            showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

However you can make it happen...

I'm not involved with sales or shipping, this items are limited to shipping in the United States, if you can make your own arrangements for shipping, then through an outside party then I don't see where there would be any problems, but these are matters you'll need to work out.
                              Thanks Mike that's what I thought

Bryan

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');