• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar's Katrina Relief eBay Store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please disregard what I posted before, it's an unecessary question because I already bought a pack of those Ultimate Wipes for only $40.00 with shipping! Great cause/price/product!
    Last edited by F-150; Sep 16, 2005, 04:16 AM.

Comment

• Iron82 .....if you want scratch x then buy Ultimate Holiday gift package.....unless you wanted it by itself..but still that a good deal on that package and more important for a good cause...

F150 ...regarding about what mike said the only way you can pay for anything on Meguias Auction is paypal if you can not pay that method don't bid....

To all I am surprised not to see the Ultimate Wipe not selling like hot Java(Starbucks Coffee) like yesterday and the day before and so forth....wonder if everyone has filled up there garage/inventory or is it cause of the price diff .....
      Miguel

"What you become directly influences what you get"

Comment

• Originally posted by BlkBear
        This is what I did and even though I clicked continue shopping, I ended up having to do the same process for the second order as well. No biggie as it worked out right in the end.
        That's correct. You have to "buy it now, confirm, continue shopping with this seller," "buy it now, confirm, continue shopping with this seller" each time for each product. Then click "Pay Now" once at the end to go to your summary of purchases then "Continue" to get redirected to PayPal

Comment

• Originally posted by Djmigs
          Iron82 .....if you want scratch x then buy Ultimate Holiday gift package.....unless you wanted it by itself..but still that a good deal on that package and more important for a good cause...

F150 ...regarding about what mike said the only way you can pay for anything on Meguias Auction is paypal if you can not pay that method don't bid....

To all I am surprised not to see the Ultimate Wipe not selling like hot Java(Starbucks Coffee) like yesterday and the day before and so forth....wonder if everyone has filled up there garage/inventory or is it cause of the price diff .....
          I signed up for paypal this morning. Easy to use too, I like it. And a lot of companies accept it as a form of payment.

Comment

• Originally posted by F-150
            Please disregard what I posted before, it's an unecessary question because I already bought a pack of those Ultimate Wipes for only $40.00 with shipping! Great cause/price/product!
            ME TOO!!! i hope they are as nice as they are made out to be.
            rollin 22's

www.fordexplorer.net

www.cardomain.com/id/explore_02xlt

Comment

• Wow, I saw the Meguiars handle for the rotary....been looking for that for awhile. Great deal, great cause. Thanks Meguiars!
              -Bob
              NXTti graduate, Meguiars Ford/SEMA Team

"All Corvette's are red, the rest are mistakes" - John Heinricy (Corvette Engineer)

Comment

Iron82 .....if you want scratch x then buy Ultimate Holiday gift package.....unless you wanted it by itself..but still that a good deal on that package and more important for a good cause...
                Djmigs,

Thanks but I'm not interested in the others in the gift package.
                I have plenty of them and only need Color X and Scratch X for now.
                Iron82

Comment

• Re: Re: Shipping To Canada

Originally posted by Djmigs
                  Its my understanding they are on shipping in the US only hope that helps.....but if you your patient till tommorow im sure mike or aimee will chime in also check all the post ahead of this one im sure they brought this up...hope that helps

This is correct. We are not shipping to Canada or anywhere outside of the U.S. Of course, you can always ship your items to someone who can then forward them on to you.
                  Aimee Ferrer
                  Direct Marketing Administrative Assistant
                  Meguiar's Inc.
                  1-800-854-8073 x154
                  aferrer@meguiars.com

Comment

• click me
                    Is this the 20 bulk pack? Its been a while since I last order the 20 bulk pack and can't remember what the packaging looked like. If so I'm ordering two!!!! 35 bucks is 1/2 price!
                    Link isnt working, here is the pick:
                    Rangerpowersports.com
                    Ranger72

Comment

Good Looking Out MIKE P. .....just to add my .02 cents is when you purchase multiple items wait until you get invoiced email (personal email)with all the items and shipping from Aimee...if you go ahead and pay each item you will end up not combine your shipment and will pay more..Also make sure your emails dont end up in the spam folder..Hopefully that right please forgive me if i made a mistake...i am human....
                      Thanks Mike and djmigs!

You both are correct. I am trying my best to get an invoice out to everyone and if you are making several purchases you will likely receive several invoices. I would suggest that you don't make a payment until you are done purchasing items and just ignore the invoices that don't have all of the items you want to purchase on them. What Mike said was key, each shipment that goes out costs us a minimum of $5.00 to ship and $1.00 for every product after that. In order for us to offer this shipping rate we need to be able to combine all of your orders into one shipment. If you do not receive an invoice that includes all of your items, there is an option in ebay that allows you to request your total from the seller. If you use that option it allows me to easily find your information and get an invoice to you quickly. I hope that this helps you to have a better purchasing experience as I know it can be frustrating.
                      Aimee Ferrer
                      Direct Marketing Administrative Assistant
                      Meguiar's Inc.
                      1-800-854-8073 x154
                      aferrer@meguiars.com

Comment

• Thanks for the help Aimee!

Do you know if there will be any other items added? If so I will wait for those, if not I will checkout now.
                        Chris

"Once a Meguiar's user...always a Meguiar's user!"

1994 Accord

Comment

• What a deal, just bought two 20 packs of ulitmate wipes!
                          This is a great thing you guys are doing here!
                          Rangerpowersports.com
                          Ranger72

Comment

• Not to beat a dead horse here, but I figured this would reduce inquiries to Aimee who I'm sure is being bombarded. Below is a excerpt of an email I received from her:

"There are plans to add more items over the next week. You can make purchases now and combine them with future purchases as long as you don't pay for them until you are done."

I was afraid to make purchases because I didn't want to finalize my order today, based on the fact that there are plans to add more items. In an earlier post, I said that I thought if I chose an item one day, I would not be able to combine it with an item chosen on another day. Not true!!!

I had one item left to be paid for from Sept 13. When I went to ebay and chose additional items today (Sept 16), the order was combined!! So I retract my previous statement regarding not being able to combine orders for various days. Because I held out, however, I lost the opportunity to purchase some items like the Endurance Tire Gel and #36 Wheel Cleaner. Hopefully more will be added.

A huge debt of gratitude is owed to Aimee and Mike for their hard work and dedication. They have fielded our questions, set up this great program, and are benefiting a good cause while giving us access to great Meguiar's products (at a great price!) that we would otherwise no longer be able to purchase (I'm excited about using #16!!). Thank you and your work is truely appreciated.
                            Last edited by 05PhillyStang; Sep 16, 2005, 09:11 AM.

Comment

• Keep up the great work !
                              Success is based on the quality of the job done !

Comment

• Are any more products going to be added or are the remaining products currently in the store the last ones that will be posted? Just checking so some of us can checkout and pay for our orders.
                                Chris

"Once a Meguiar's user...always a Meguiar's user!"

1994 Accord

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');