• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Detail Day in Allentown PA, wiith Meguiar's Rod Kraft (write up, no pics yet)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BJClarke001
    My vehicle is in the paint shop. While it is, I have a rental. Last night, I practiced all kinds of stuff on it.
    Now that's an idea.

Wouldn't try the rotary though.
    r. b.

Comment

Hi all,

I've just had a look through the pics, looks like a really good day

I did notice though.........my pet hate..........jackets with ZIPS ..........they can cause a lot of damage

It's just an observation by the way

Bryan

Comment

Rusty,

It is a good thing I dont own a rotary, or I would have

Mosca,

I don't own a Miata but I would not mind tagging along and paying a fee. I would add, that I would not mind helping out for your event. Kinda like an honorary member? I am sure If I had to organize one myself, I wouldn't have the resources to find that many (30 - 40?) people to do this. So, opposed to totally missing out, I wouldn't mind attending a "Polish Day", help set up/clean up. Let me know.
        Brad

Detailing a Vehicle is very Therapeutic.

Comment

BJClarke001,

I don't think it would be a problem, and we wouldn't charge you. You can come as my guest. We're pretty laid back and friendly.

We'd love to be able to open the event up as an open Detail Day, but our funds don't permit us to do this, and the quality of the event declines as the class size passes about 35.

Tom
          As the light changed from red to green to yellow and back to red again, I sat there thinking about life. Was it nothing more than a bunch of honking and yelling? Sometimes it seemed that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
            I haven't heard when Rod will be holding his next class. I'll ask however.
            I have been in contact with Rod regarding setting up a detailing day for our Nissan Z club (East Coast Z Association). The event will be held in New Castle, Delaware.

I hope we can put it together.

My 300zx Gallery

My 350Z
            My 1967 Chevy II Nova

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty Bumper
              Now that's an idea.

Wouldn't try the rotary though.
              It's a rental, best cars in the world to practice rotary technique (been there, done that).

Trust me, it's the best care it'll ever see.

PC.

Comment

Rod's a great instructor and excellent guy. I had him autograph my rotary last I saw him Hope I can cross paths with him back in the NE again some time.
                my product collection-- New !
                My Detailing Credo
                Treat it like it's the only one in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosca
                  BJClarke001,

I don't think it would be a problem, and we wouldn't charge you. You can come as my guest. We're pretty laid back and friendly.

We'd love to be able to open the event up as an open Detail Day, but our funds don't permit us to do this, and the quality of the event declines as the class size passes about 35.

Tom
                  Tom,

Thanks for the offer and I will look for the event scheduled on your sites calendar. As the time nears, I will contact you and you can let me know if you need me to help out in anyway. Just attending would sufice because your members most likely will fill those slots up. Thanks Again and you will be hearing from me.
                  Brad

Detailing a Vehicle is very Therapeutic.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');