• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goodbye Tim...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye Tim...

Goodbye Tim...

It is with great sadness as well as resistance that I must announce the resignation of our Super Moderator Tim Lingor aka 2hotford. Since Meguiar's Online went live, Tim has been my right-hand man helping to answer questions, keep the peace and provide members with a friendly environment in which to ask their questions and offer their knowledge and experience.

Over the last year and nine months Tim has donated an average of 25 hours a week of his time to work both in the forum and behind the scenes doing a multitude of necessary but not always fun job duties.

It's a given that Tim will be missed by everyone in our community that have come to know and appreciate Tim's forever helpful and always cheerful participation on our forum.

We at Meguiar's would like to publicly thank Tim for all of his hard work in helping Meguiar's Online to become the success that it is and I would like to personally thank him for being the best Super Moderator that there ever has been in the history of Internet discussion forums.

As long as our servers are online, Tim's contributions and mark on the world of detailing will forever be present on this forum as well as others.

We're very sad to see you go, but we understand that that this was a hard decision for you to make but at this time in your life, it's in your family's best interest to move on to new challenges. Thank you for being our Super Moderator and our friend...

Sincerely,

Mike and everyone here at Meguiar's Online...

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Bummer man! Always enjoyed seeing what Tim had to say, very knowledgeable. Thanks for all the helpful advice... Good luck!

Tim… hope you are still going to be around from time to time!
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Tim,

It was great working with you in the past. Good luck in your future ventures!

See you on the forums!

Lynn
      Lynn Matthews

Comment

Sorry to hear you're going but good luck with everything Tim and thank you for your contributions to this site
        Andy
        Newbie Detailer
        '95 Ford Explorer Sport
        My truck's Meguiar's makeover

Comment

Good Luck with the future and the challenges it brings Tim!

Cheers!
          JET

Comment

Probably one of the most interesting and dramatic before and after extreme details I've ever seen was done by Tim, check it out...

Blinded by the Shine!

Mike Phillips
            760-515-0444
            showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

tim will still be back once in a while rite?

Comment

Tim,

Thank you for the extensive assistance you've provided to everyone and your dedication to the passions that make the community what we are today.

2001 Vortex Blue New Beetle

Comment

Best wishes

Tim,

Best of luck to you! Your hard work will be missed.

-James

Comment

Tim,
                    Thank you for taking the time to teach and inform others. Many owe you a debt of gratitude and will hopefully cary the torch and take the time and have the patience to teach others as you have so gracefully done.

Good Luck and Gods Speed Sir
                    Jeff Smith

Don't mistake my enthusiasm for experience.

Comment

Tim I wish you all the best and I hope to see you around at least. Thanks for sharing your knowledge and helping to keep this a happy place!
                      Quadruple Honda Owner
                      Black cars are easy!

Comment

Wow, this is a shock!

I certainly wish the best for you Tim, and I greatly appreciate the time and effort you took to teach us the finer points of caring for the finish on our cars!......Here, and at Show Car Garage too.

Good luck in all of your endeavors Tim!!

Glad to have known you these past 2 years.
                        Last edited by rusty bumper; Sep 19, 2005, 08:11 PM.
                        r. b.

Comment

Thanks to you Tim, I moved the products i use to use, to an all Meguiar's line. You are a big part of that..Gone but not Forgotten.

Comment

thanks so much for helping me with M83 (mike too) being very new to this board, i never really got the plivilage of personally talking to you. God speed and good luck..

might be a stupid question but

why/where is he going?
                            rollin 22's

www.fordexplorer.net

www.cardomain.com/id/explore_02xlt

Comment

Tim; Your expertise and knowledge will be sorely missed,you have made this community a better place by your presence. Good Luck in your new endeavors, where ever they may take you.

Phil
                              Game-Face Motorsports
                              Last edited by 89porsche944; Sep 19, 2005, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');