• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clay Bar kit - still waiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clay Bar kit - still waiting

I placed an order back in August (maybe even July) for a bunch of my regular detailing supplies. Everything showed up in a few days, EXCEPT for the CLAY BAR KIT.

I called the order desk and was told that the clay bar kits were on back order, but are expected to be in stock in about a week. Okay, no biggie.

A couple weeks go by, I call back. Same story.

Wait, wait, wait - no delivery. Call back, still on back order. Hmmmm.

What's the deal? Is there a clay shortage that I haven't heard about yet?

Re: Clay Bar kit - still waiting

Originally posted by westcoaster
    I placed an order back in August (maybe even July) for a bunch of my regular detailing supplies. Everything showed up in a few days, EXCEPT for the CLAY BAR KIT.

I called the order desk and was told that the clay bar kits were on back order, but are expected to be in stock in about a week. Okay, no biggie.

A couple weeks go by, I call back. Same story.

Wait, wait, wait - no delivery. Call back, still on back order. Hmmm.

What's the deal? Is there a clay shortage that I haven't heard about yet?

Yes we were out of our clay for the Quik Clay System. I was even out for our Saturday Detailing Classes and last week I had an emergency shipment delivered so the members of the SoCal MG Club could learn how to clay on this Volvo...

Call Customer Care in the morning at 1-800-347-5700 and cite this post and see what they can do for you. Our Customer Care Team will move mountains to make you happy!
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Just got mine a day ago, so hopefully yours is on the way.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

I called today -- turns out that my back-ordered clay was shipped from Tennessee on 9/15, so I'm hoping it may arrive today or tomorrow. Thanks Mike!

Westcoaster

Comment

My Qwik Clay Bar kit arrived today!!!! Thanks again Mike!

Westcoaster

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');