• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Detailer Line Glass Cleaner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detailer Line Glass Cleaner

I was wondering if any one could tell me if the detailer line glass cleaner is safe for tinted windows.

I hope so(!), I have been using on such for a month now. I don't see any scratchs, but I will (like you) wait to hear from a "expert".
    Purdue Gear head

Comment

The Detailer Glass cleaner is safe for tinted windows. I have used it on a number of different manufacurers tint film and had no issues at all.
      Quadruple Honda Owner
      Black cars are easy!

Comment

Originally posted by SpoiledMan
        The Detailer Glass cleaner is safe for tinted windows. I have used it on a number of different manufacurers tint film and had no issues at all.
        it is ammonia free.
        Elite Mobile Detailing

Comment

yes, definitley safe for tinted windows. Also I would just like to add how good this stuff smells!!!! lol
          Rangerpowersports.com
          Ranger72

Comment

Hi Fellas....

is this as good as nxt glass cleaner?
            Miguel

"What you become directly influences what you get"

Comment

Originally posted by Djmigs
              Hi Fellas....

is this as good as nxt glass cleaner?
              It's different from. IMO it's stronger. But NXT has a better dwell time. So I use the Detailer Line for tough bug splatter, the NXT for everything else. When I run out of either one I replenish.

Tom
              As the light changed from red to green to yellow and back to red again, I sat there thinking about life. Was it nothing more than a bunch of honking and yelling? Sometimes it seemed that way.

Comment

Thanks

i always hear how you get streak free from nxt and was wondering if you would get that too from Dline glass cleaner?

safe on tinited windows?(as mention above(posted)
                Miguel

"What you become directly influences what you get"

Comment

The Detailer glass cleaner is streak free.You get 11 gallons with one gallon of concentrate.Its great stuff.Its so good that I spray it just to smell it.
                  2007 Mustang GT/CS white 5sp. named Cali
                  Show Car Detail

Comment

Originally posted by Dragpakmach
                    The Detailer glass cleaner............Its great stuff.Its so good that I spray it just to smell it.
                    Rangerpowersports.com
                    Ranger72

Comment

This stuff is great. I use it on all glass surfaces around the house and shop. Great product at a unbelievable one cent per ounce. For twenty bucks you can get over 1400oz of D-Line or 96 oz of NXT.
                      Watch your pennies and your dollars will take care of themself.

Comment

Re: Detailer Line Glass Cleaner

the detailer line glass cleaner is awsome.IMO better than nxt but for the money this goes farther and smells really good.Blows IG away and wipes bug esidue away with ease.luv it great smell

Comment

I've been using Stoners Invisible Glass which is pretty good. If anyone is familair with this would you say the Dline glass cleaner is better?
                          Jesse

2009-2014 Meguiar's/Car Crazy SEMA Team
                          www.ShineTechAutoDetail.com
                          Facebook www.detailing.com

Comment

I really line the aresol Detailer Line Glass cleaner. Is amells good and remove tough sticky messes easily.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');