• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fire in the sky!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire in the sky!

Anybody else see this?

A rocket was launched tonight from a local airforce base. I missed the actual launch but I caught the con-trail.

(I just notice I posted this in the wrong area. Please move it to the break room.)
    Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Yeah and I live in Arizona, I was driving and was like what the **** was that? It looked like a rocket. That was truely an amazing site. Maybe it'll be on the news. But I guess it wasn't or I didn't check long enough.

Comment

i saw it and almost crashed but it was a amazing sight

Comment

UFO's ?
        Success is based on the quality of the job done !

Comment

Hi ! Joe . This is Agustin, I have a good time working whit you and Juan yesterday , I learn alot of new things , Thanks JOE . And thas really a rocket launched ! and what is the reason they do it? testing probably new arms ! .
          CAUTION : Auto Detailing is addictive. It can be very difficult to quit. " CAR CRAZY " (Serious car care people)

Comment

I was out front in my driveway and just happened to look up, Woooo Hoooo! Saw the tail plume! Tracked it till solid fuel was expended. It was coooool!

Launch vehicle was a Minotaur rocket from Vandenberg Air Force Base, north of Santa Barbara.

Payload was described as a classified military research satellite called “Streak”.

PC.

Comment

Originally posted by OCMD
              Hi ! Joe . This is Agustin, I have a good time working whit you and Juan yesterday , I learn alot of new things , Thanks JOE . And thas really a rocket launched ! and what is the reason they do it? testing probably new arms ! .

Any time you want to do it again just call!!

AZUCAAAAAAA!
              Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

I once had the shuttle fly overhead hear at night and it
                looked like a fireball
                "always somethin"

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');