• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liquid Glass vs. NXT Tech Liquid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liquid Glass vs. NXT Tech Liquid?

Originally posted by PINITI-FX
    I was just thinking about Liquid Glass this weekend as I had the oppoutunity to do both our FX and Ody with NXT Tech Liquid. Similar Simplicity! How does LG and Tech compare?
    ...and this is from an almost former Zaino user!

I have used Liquid Glass and was not particularly impressed with it. For me, it seemed to accentuate any swirls in the paint, while the NXT fills them in.

RamAirV1
    2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
    2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

Re: Liquid Glass vs. NXT Tech Liquid?

...and this is from an almost former Zaino user!
      quote:
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      I was just thinking about Liquid Glass this weekend as I had the oppoutunity to do both our FX and Ody with NXT Tech Liquid. Similar Simplicity! How does LG and Tech compare?
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Does anyone else have a results report re: Liquid Glass (or Zaino) vs. NXT Tech liquid?

Comment

I have used liquid glass in the past. It does not even come close to the look of tech wax. period! Back in the day, before meguiars was a part of my life (lol), I used soley liquid glass as a top coat. Now I am not even sure where my last can is! The protection of the tech wax seemed to be far superior as well.
        Rangerpowersports.com
        Ranger72

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');