• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Meguiar's "How to Remove Paint Defects" video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Meguiar's "How to Remove Paint Defects" video

I just want to point out that it's been on sale at the Katrina Relief store for the whopping bargain of....

$2.37.

There are only 69 left.

Tom
    As the light changed from red to green to yellow and back to red again, I sat there thinking about life. Was it nothing more than a bunch of honking and yelling? Sometimes it seemed that way.

They started with like 80 of them. I can't believe they didn't go fast. I'd think anyone with an order in would order one up.

You can see Mike Phillips washing a car, and Mike Pennington doing some buffing. I'm not sure who the guy is that evaluates that Mustang at the beginning.
    1990 Corvette ZR-1 Bright Red with Red interior Hear it!
    2002 Aurora 4.0 Cherry Metallic with Neutral interior Hear it!
    1997.5 Regal GS Jasper Green Pearl with Medium Gray interior

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora40
      They started with like 80 of them. I can't believe they didn't go fast. I'd think anyone with an order in would order one up.

You can see Mike Phillips washing a car, and Mike Pennington doing some buffing. I'm not sure who the guy is that evaluates that Mustang at the beginning.
      The gentleman evaluating the finish with the customer is our very own Tom McDonald.
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Re: The Meguiar's "How to Remove Paint Defects" video

Originally posted by Mosca
        I just want to point out that it's been on sale at the Katrina Relief store for the whopping bargain of....

$2.37.

There are only 69 left.

Tom
        Yeah, I know. I should have picked it up on my last purchase on the eBay site. My problem is; I bought so much from there and on Megs Online in the last couple of weeks, I have spent my Care Care Allowance. And so, I am hoping to replenish my $$$ to be able to pick up some stray items left. Hmmmmmm, unless I can convince my wife to skip her nail appointment and just give me the money for a better cause . That one, I will have to work on.
        Brad

Detailing a Vehicle is very Therapeutic.

Comment

Is Mike Pennington doing all of the buffing throughout the video? And the sanding on that black mustang hood? His technique is about the most solid/constant that I've seen... is there a video available of him explaining how to work with a rotary?

I could use a different approach indeed -- my rotary skills are only "so-so" at this point

Comment

This is in DVD format right? It doesn't say, and I don't have a VHS player. Just clearing this up.

-Nick
            1998 White Olds Aurora
            V8 260HP

Comment

Originally posted by nick1897
              This is in DVD format right? It doesn't say, and I don't have a VHS player. Just clearing this up.

-Nick
              The video I have is in the VHS format.........I don't think Meguiars sells it in DVD just yet.
              r. b.

Comment

The one I have is VHS as well.
                But guys just think, this video is going to be worth big bucks some day with all the celebraties in it!
                Mike, will you sign my video, pa pa pa pleeeeease?
                Rangerpowersports.com
                Ranger72

Comment

Yeah I only got the VHS. along with a new g100

Comment

Good video for learning the basics. Plus it was only $2.37....

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');