• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multiple details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple details

Well fellas I recently detailed my wifes freinds 2005 suburban,than did the mom in laws pontiac gxt. Word of mouth got out after seeing the vehicles and now I have three lined up over the next week. a 2005 Camry(red), a 1997 forest green Explorer(nice condition and excited about color x), than a 2000 Blazer. I have all the Meguiars products in hand as well as getting a rolling stool to have something to sit on(5 hours standing is horrible).I broke down and got a 2000 PSI pressure washer to help out a bit, the only question I have is with the foam applicators...are they ok to use with color x as well as next? and Would it be ok to use the same one for both, or just buy another one and keep it seperate? Wish me luck, Ill take before and after pics of the Explorer

foam aplicators are great tools to be used with both NXT and Color X. Just, keep a desingated aplicator for each product. A zip lock bag (left open) works great to strore individual aplicators. Use a sharpie marker to label each bag.
    Rangerpowersports.com
    Ranger72

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');