• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#26 went bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #26 went bad

#26 went bad in the bottle.It looked like watered down cottage cheese, and no amount of shakeing will put it back together agan. Maybe the product is to old ,but I used it in June and it was fine then. It was in my trunk and it was a hot summer , maybe the heat got to it . Does anybody have any other ideas?

That sounds like the reason to me; it was probably way over 100* in there for most of the time the bottle was in the trunk.

Tom
    As the light changed from red to green to yellow and back to red again, I sat there thinking about life. Was it nothing more than a bunch of honking and yelling? Sometimes it seemed that way.

Comment

I always try to protect my products from excessive heat and cold... I know a friend of mine lost nearly all his Megs stuff the the cold.

Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Re: #26 went bad

Originally posted by Larry A
        #26 went bad in the bottle.It looked like watered down cottage cheese, and no amount of shaking will put it back together again. Maybe the product is to old ,but I used it in June and it was fine then. It was in my trunk and it was a hot summer , maybe the heat got to it . Does anybody have any other ideas?

Sounds like it's past the point of no return... probably best to discard it and get a new bottle. If it was kept in the trunk and exposed to high heat then this wouldn't really be a manufacturing issue but you could always call Customer Care and see what they say.
        Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');